Antiques
The Antiques Discussion is for members to share views and suggestions regarding Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

1852 earthenware pitcher??

This vase is about 8” tall, and came from a relative’s estate. There is an old note (4 digit phone number) inside with a rubbing of the mark on the bottom and interpretation of the mark. The note says:British Registry Mark:Rd = RegisteredIV = Earthen...

Seeking help selling an Italian Hand-Forged Iron Dining Set

I have a dining set that has been passed down in my family - originally purchased in Italy in the early 1930s - and made of hand-forged iron. It is an outdoor/indoor set with 8 newly-upholstered chairs. How do I find out its value, and is this someth...

Sterling silver donkey/burro figurine

I have this stering silver donkey figurine and I am not sure what it is used for. At first I thought it was a tooth pick holder but that does not explain the spoons. Any info would be great. Thanks

DSCF4011.JPG DSCF4012.JPG DSCF4013.JPG DSCF4014.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help ID side table

Hello, Unsure on age. Like to know age,syle,type of wood and possble maker. Thanks. Not sure why cam on 2nd pic came out grayish. Has some numbers on bottom. What do they mean?

gold hallmark

hi can anyone identify the hallmarks and signiture on my gold sovergn ring please.

Antique Painting Portrait Man With Sword

Any suggestions on the origin, status and represented era of the depicted man?The painting itself is not signed (unless the signature is hidden somewhere). I may be wrong but the back of the canvas does not look older than mid 20th C.. What do you th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors