cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the EBay $25 Shipping Supply Coupon be really $25 or Discount?

On the surface the $25 sounds like it will take away the sting of the $12/a quarter store price increase. But will it be a "real" $25 coupon or one of those $25 off with $100 purchase of over priced supplies (like Staples and Office Max always offer)? I would think since this is advertising for EBay they would be similar quality that Amazon uses. Hopefully if really $25/free a quarter that has a selection of varied box sizes. I hope this "Ebay-branded shipping supply is more than tape and stickers. I did submit my store for the E-mail updates/notification.

Message 1 of 69
latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Re: Will the EBay $25 Shipping Supply Coupon be really $25 or Discount?

Anonymous
Not applicable

this is great i have the store signed up for a year at $16 per month and now i get $25 in free boxes or tape thx ebay!!

Message 61 of 69
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

... i have the store signed up for a year at $16 per month and now i get $25 in free boxes ...

Are you sure about that store subscription price? Also, the coupon is quarterly not monthly.

Message 62 of 69
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

this is great i have the store signed up for a year at $16 per month and now i get $25 in free boxes or tape thx ebay!!

CKT, you should check. They raised the Basic store contract fee from $16 to $20 a month.

You get the "free" $25 coupon once every 3 months. So really, you are only getting $13 free in that coupon.

You paid for the other $12 with your subscription price hike.

This type of thinking (Could do us in) - Chevelle
Message 63 of 69
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes you are right still saves $12 in boxes i would buy anyway

Message 64 of 69
latest reply

How do you get the coupon? I am a store subscriber but I do not see where or how you get the credit that is due. I tried adding an eBay shipping supply to the cart but there is no discount or coupon shown.

Message 65 of 69
latest reply

I used my coupon for 100 Branded Envelopes but my paypal was still charged the $24.54.  I don't understand.

Message 67 of 69
latest reply

Join the club. They will give you some nonsense that the invoice credits the coupon but the upshot is your paypal will be charged the full amount. I will never do this again.

Message 68 of 69
latest reply

USPS boxes and envelopes are FREE are for Priority ONLY.   While much of stuff is going priority....  the new ebay-branded can also go first class and/or media and /or parcel post

Message 69 of 69
latest reply