2016 Spring Seller Update
This discussion board is provided for your questions and comments about the 2016 Spring Seller Update. Team members will be on board Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 from 8am PT through the rest of the day to answer your questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why is Ebay pushing out the small independent sellers?

How many more increases to fees and stores subscribtions - raising a store subscription that I was recently renewed for a year. You guys don't even have your customer services here in the USA so we know you are saving millions why don't cut corners a...

Return policy and new changes

Ebay is doing nothing for the seller. There is absolutely zero support on returns for the seller. The buyer holds all the cards. And the new policy changes are nothing great for the seller. I am so tired of Ebay not supporting us sellers!!! I am goin...

Will the new limits on active content in listings include embedded videos?

I currently embed YouTube videos in many of my listings showing colors, the drape and weight of fabrics, tutorials on how to use certain features, etc. and I'm not sure if this is the type of active content that eBay is going to limit starting next m...

DOWNGRADE ANCHOR TO PREMIUM

I'm about tired of all the increases that they are able to pull off. I'm just the aveage seller and with these increces will most likely run me out of business. I may just have to pull out. Ebay makes enough off us already and I just about had enough...

If I refuse to go with the 30 day return and I was a top rated seller what will I be then??

I am a top rated seller and I am going to refuse to change my 14 day return to 30 day return. I know I will be losing the discount but will I still be a power seller and will people be able to see the only reason I am not top rated is my return polic...

Javascript, Flash, Object, Embed, WebForms, Active Content going away

The use of active content in listings, including JavaScript, Flash, plug-ins and form actions, inhibits purchases on mobile devices and can lead to abuse in the marketplace. Beginning with the Spring 2017 Seller Update, eBay will limit the use of act...

Resolved! Will the EBay $25 Shipping Supply Coupon be really $25 or Discount?

On the surface the $25 sounds like it will take away the sting of the $12/a quarter store price increase. But will it be a "real" $25 coupon or one of those $25 off with $100 purchase of over priced supplies (like Staples and Office Max always offer)...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 68 replies
  • 0 helpful

25% Increase on ebay store fees?

Already overpriced, they are now going up 25% for a basic store?Ooh, we get more free listings. Like ebay doesn't throw hundreds or thousands of those at us every month, anyway.No way are the changes worth anywhere near $165 a quarter. Not even worth...

The cost of selling on Ebay

I had returned to selling again to find such a big surprize increase in costs and fee's from just a few short years backAlso I understand without Buyers we cant sell, But I see where sellers are not being taken care of as well asa few years back . I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 31 replies
  • 27 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.