Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90966 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37185 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25639 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12538 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6421 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4602 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14062 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1043 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

bank unlinked

Hi for some reason my bank account won,t link The link window wan'ts me to sign in but what am I sighning into i don't want to use the wrong paaword please help thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS problems in zip codes 33166 33172, 33195, 33152

USPS in this zone is a disaster, if you are a seller avoid shipping by USPS on those zip codes, they have tons of misdeliveries, they have so many claims from customers, that they do not investigate anymore, they just deny them all. They just do not ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Full refund not received

I placed an order that had two different items and I paid with two different cards. I returned both of the items and received a full refund. The breakdown of each order shows that I received 100% of how much I paid and the amount that was supposed to...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Defects for Late Arrivals

It is absurd that items sent and verified by USPS arrive late and as sellers,we get a negative post towards our ratings. How can we as sellers be held accountablewhen USPS is slow to deliver? I even checked on a few and found that my LTL deliverieswe...

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 51 replies
  • 10 helpful

Returning item as defective because the XL is too small.

Buyer purchased some pre-owned shirts that are no returns. The shirts are XL and the buyer says the XL is too small. I said the shirts are a European brand, but they are licensed to sell in the U.S. and none of my other customers have complained abou...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ending Automatic Relisting

I am concerned about automatic relisting. Some items could potentially be listed for two months when I could be away on vacation. How do I stop automatic relisting?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

International buyer, woe upon you.

Buying from seller with Global shipping program may sound easy enough, so i decided it give it chance.I bought a item that was somewhat diffcult to find in my country. I made the purchase and immediately paid for the item. So far everything worked ou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Facebook scammers coming to eBay????

Just had a user with 0 feedback, 4 month old account, message me through the "question about returns" option, and ask "Is this xxxxx still available?" Sounds like a Facebook Marketplace message! How would you all respond?

Your Excluded Shipping Locations Will Soon Be Managed By eBay

Received the following email today: "eBay International Shipping will soon manage your excluded shipping locations We're writing to let you know that starting June 6, your eBay International Shipping settings will be updated to automatically manage e...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Flooding the market" is not a selling strategy.

In every different "genre" of selling we all occasionally have to deal with sellers who simply don't understand the laws of "supply and demand". It's one of the worst things we all have to deal with. If you have 30K of a single item, selling them off...

Cheapest shipping

Was wondering- what is the cheapest shipping method(postage)for mailing a single disc(no instructions/Manuel) of a video game/music CD/DVD movie?