Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91114 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37223 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25690 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12555 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6442 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4609 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14066 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1052 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Is eBay having issues today?

For the 1st time in 20 years, I had 2 sales yesterday and the buyers have not paid. Coincidence? Invoices were sent and ebay sent reminders to pay.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking shows item delivered but wasn't

I was notified my $70+ package was delivered but it was not. I called my local USPS office and was told the tracking number given me was not correct, even though the package was shipped from the same city and arrived in my town on the same day I expe...

Can't find Local Pickup ? Here's how to add it

I have seen some users state that they could not find "Local Pickup" as an option in their listing. 1 - Go to the Shipping part of your listing2 - Click on "see shipping options"3 - Scroll down choices and click the Local Pickup Button

New site upadte sucks

I do not like the latest site update I dot like looking at large thumbnail picture its slowing me now down to a craw , Not every one is running high speed connections some of up have very slow connections like 7mb so please put the site back the way ...

I mixed up 2 orders and shipped to wrong buyers...

After selling on eBay since 1999, both my personal and business account, I finally did it. I mixed up 2 orders. Both gray colored clothing items, but I could swear I processed the first one before I even pulled the second one. Apparently not....Well,...

Buyer hasn't Paid - Is there a way to check?

I listed two new sealed HP toner cartridges Sunday and they sold (no offer) within what seemed like seconds to a user such as "cash for toners". I thought amazing, that was quick. And great now I have $180. Well now it's the AM a day and some change ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Entreguei o produto de vota para o ebay, que comprei errado, não recebi reembolso, fiquei sem a peça

Entreguei o produto de vota para o ebay, que comprei errado, não recebi reembolso, fiquei sem a peça. O ebay não me responde e tive que entrar na justiça para reaver meu dinheiro. Depois que o caso foi encerrado, não consigo mais falar com o ebay. Fi...

REQUIRED Product Reviews - a No Go

Just tried to leave feedback rating on a seller for an item received today. The "Feedback" will NOT let me submit it unless I now "review" the item itself. This is **bleep**. If I want to "review" something, I'll write a separate review for it, most ...

Video games

Hello I’ve been thinking of selling video games was wondering if anybody here had any success? Thanks!