Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90629 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37077 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25502 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12509 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6368 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4586 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14047 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1016 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Auction seller cancelled all bids right before deadline

Is this a scam? The seller just cancelled all bids right before deadline. This id was registered on 2018 but has zero feedback. Would ebay do anything to handle this issue? Item: evga rtx 3090 ti ftw3 ultrahttps://www.ebay.com/itm/evga-rtx-3090-ti-ft...

How to get eBay involved in a refund?

I recently sold an item that was listed as untested, and I said I didn't have a charger for it so I wasn't sure if it worked or not. Yesterday, the buyer sent a return request as it was not charging. If I get eBay involved, will it be in my favor bec...

Just bought a Gift Card and it has no balance???

I’ve been trying to buy an item with my $45 eBay Gift Card I bought today and for some reason it keeps giving me the error “Please check your payment details or use a different payment method”. I keep getting this issue even though I’ve tried buying ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order Confirmation Error

I keep receiving the following when I try to see order details. I have asked seller for clarification and if they have received my order but they keep stating they have no record of my order. Please help as my card has already been charged for the or...

Resolved! Ebay Standard Envelope Claims- How does it work?

I have a shipment that only shows a single scan from the accepting post office and nothing else. Tomorrow is the date given to the buyer as the last delivery date. When can a claim be submitted? Is this done by the buyer or me? Does ebay reimburse th...

eBay and USPS, driving the customers away

My time using Ebay is about over. All the sellers insist on using USPS. Currently I have 5 orders pending on USPS. 3 out of 5 are lost by USPS and they say its not their problem. The sellers do not care either they are only concerned with cheap shipp...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay and USPS

My time using Ebay is about over. All the sellers insist on using USPS. Currently I have 5 orders pending on USPS. 3 out of 5 are lost by USPS and they say its not their problem. The sellers do not care either they are only concerned with cheap shipp...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebays money back policy

Hopefully if all the sellers on ebay, atleast the ones based in USA, would write about the defect in ebays money back guarantee policy;that by choosing item doesn't match photos or listing description, no matter how diligent a seller is about adequat...

Why is eBay saying I need to purchase and send someone a return label when they already sent one?

I have it set up so return labels are automatically issued. I have free returns. Somebody told me a skincare device they bought from me was not working. I've sold over 20 of these without complaints and it's over $50 so I asked her if she would file ...

Screenshot_20240420_172125_Gmail.jpg

Had listings taken down for policy violation even though they did not violate policy

So essentially I had over 500 of my listings taken down sighting that they were violating replica coin counterfeit policy when in fact all of these coins were genuine US currency none of them were replicas or fakes at first I thought this was an arti...

Hi so someone is asking for pictures of an item I have listed along with the serial number. Why woul

Why would they be asking for photos of the serial number ? I genuinely don’t get it like what purpose thThat that information with serve . The request for photos of it I understand because I don’t think I ever got around to updating the list with act...

Resolved! Help with Seller Hub - Unable to Resize Columns?

Hi, it used to be that you could adjust the width of columns under the Seller Hub. Yesterday, I noticed that all of my columns looked funky. I hovered in between columns, trying to adjust them like I usually do. The option has disappeared! Is this ha...

hubbb.PNG

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..