cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are all the long time members?

Gosh! I miss y’all. Roll call for members that have been here more than 10 years. 

Mods I’m sorry, I didn’t know where to post this. If you move it will you please provide a link. Thank you! Happy Spring! 🌹 🌸 

Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Where are all the long time members?

I’ve been here since 1998 or 99, two different IDs. But on the discussion boards only since about 2003. 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

February 2000, still here.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Hi there! Any idea what happened to some of the others? I don’t wanna post user names just in case they got banned from here.
Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

18...but not happy at all...

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Well, how have I missed meeting you here?
Hello there! Nice to meet you. Me, I joined May 28 1999 officially but there was a time when you didn’t need an account to participate.
I can tell you’ve been here a long time by your username. It’s short like mine.
Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Why not happy? It’s spring, it’s a good day to be alive.
Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Thanks to @kh-vince for moving this for me. I can never find this board. 😀
Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@mg152 wrote:

Gosh! I miss y’all. Roll call for members that have been here more than 10 years. 

Mods I’m sorry, I didn’t know where to post this. If you move it will you please provide a link. Thank you! Happy Spring! 🌹 🌸 

I joined eBay in 1998, started selling in October 1999 and got on the old boards shortly after that in order to keep up with everything.  Sometimes it feels like a lifetime! LOL

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I have been around since fall of 2000. I was active mostly on the doll board. I do remember Patricia and may have had some interaction with her? I was inactive pretty much for a few years but am back now trying to downsize. ( that means I am trying to sell all that stuff I bought on eBay.) It certainly has changed but I am having a good time. Brenda

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Actually when I first started selling I had a lot of glassware. Mom had had an antique store and I sold a lot of her leftover stock when she closed. Back then almost everything sold and we often had bidding wars. We had to pay insertion fees for everything and at $9.99 the price was higher. Also only got one free picture. I hear all these complaints about prices and think they really haven’t changed that much. I’m happy to have this platform to sell on. Brenda

Message 11 of 11
latest reply