cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show us "what you got!"

South central PA about 8 AM looking out from under out deck where our fire wood is stacked ... on our way to another 6-9 inches ...

IMG_4928.JPG

IMG_4929.JPG

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 60
latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Show us "what you got!"

@mr_lincoln 

Oh Mr lincoln! I think it looks beautiful, I adore Pennsylvania! Keep warm..

Message 2 of 60
latest reply

Show us "what you got!"

@silverstatetreasureboxes wrote:

@mr_lincoln 

Oh Mr lincoln! I think it looks beautiful, I adore Pennsylvania! Keep warm..

Will do!

Regards,
Message 3 of 60
latest reply

Show us "what you got!"

We are in Delaware.  Lower Slower Delaware to be exact.   We were gipped again!  Misty freezing rain.  a light dusting of maybe 2 snowflakes..  We never get anything but cold freezing rain.

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 4 of 60
latest reply

Show us "what you got!"

Can't Believe You Convinced Me To Go Out In This! Northeast PA Here, And It Just Keeps Piling Up! The PondThe PondThe CompoundThe CompoundLooking EastLooking EastThe Birds CompoundThe Birds Compound

Message 5 of 60
latest reply

Show us "what you got!"

@frodobagginskennedy wrote:

We are in Delaware.  Lower Slower Delaware to be exact.   We were gipped again!  Misty freezing rain.  a light dusting of maybe 2 snowflakes..  We never get anything but cold freezing rain.

@frodobagginskennedy   Jump on 13 and come on up ... you are only an hour or so away from this LOL!

Regards,
Message 6 of 60
latest reply

Show us "what you got!"

@northeastairbrush   Yep, AWESOME pics!  Nice place you have there out in the country!  So much for Global warming right!!!

Regards,
Message 7 of 60
latest reply

Show us "what you got!"

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@northeastairbrush   Yep, AWESOME pics!  Nice place you have there out in the country!  So much for Global warming right!!!

@mr_lincoln  we've got your warming here in Florida, but it would be cruel and unusual punishment for me to post pictures. 😎 Stay safe and warm up there!

Message 8 of 60
latest reply

Show us "what you got!"

@valueaddedresource wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@mr_lincoln  we've got your warming here in Florida, but it would be cruel and unusual punishment for me to post pictures. 😎 Stay safe and warm up there!

@valueaddedresource  You may as well post a pic or two ... I know somebody will be showing us green grass or desert sand, maybe a cactus or two ...  LOL!

Regards,
Message 9 of 60
latest reply

Show us "what you got!"

Looks beautiful!  After 57 years in northwestern NJ, and dealing with 7 kids (plus the 6 I did after care for) on snow days, I moved to SW Florida - miss the beauty and the romance of a good snowstorm, but not the reality!  Stay safe and warm Mr._Lincoln!

Message 10 of 60
latest reply

Show us "what you got!"

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@valueaddedresource  You may as well post a pic or two ... I know somebody will be showing us green grass or desert sand, maybe a cactus or two ...  LOL!

@mr_lincoln  well then, here's a view from my favorite lunch spot last weekend. 😎

20210218_093459_resized.jpg

Message 11 of 60
latest reply

Show us "what you got!"

@valueaddedresource  Awesome ... would love to be sitting THERE instead of here LOL!

Regards,
Message 12 of 60
latest reply

Show us "what you got!"

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

OK, I'll be the somebody to show a cactus or two (or three).  My Arizona front yard just a few minutes ago...

cactus resize.jpg

Message 13 of 60
latest reply

Show us "what you got!"

@shoppingbomc2014 wrote:

Looks beautiful!  After 57 years in northwestern NJ, and dealing with 7 kids (plus the 6 I did after care for) on snow days, I moved to SW Florida - miss the beauty and the romance of a good snowstorm, but not the reality!  Stay safe and warm Mr._Lincoln!

@shoppingbomc2014   Northwest Jersey and some parts in the south (blueberry country) are about the only good parts of the state LOL!  Staying warm for sure ...

Regards,
Message 14 of 60
latest reply

Show us "what you got!"

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@valueaddedresource  Awesome ... would love to be sitting THERE instead of here LOL!

@mr_lincoln  The mango blackened grouper tacos were awesome too, but I was too busy enjoying them to take a picture. lol

Message 15 of 60
latest reply