eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

scam

There are people posing as comcast with a promotion which requires $480.00 in ebay gift cards to receive a large reduction in your comcast bill over a two year period. By calling comcast customer service I found out this is a scam.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Alibaba

So I bought my second order on alibaba for resale. First went great. I placed the order with a company that says gold supplier 9 years with alibaba it says alibaba inspected their factory blah blah blah. About a week later I get an email my order has...

Comments.

Hello new here. How do I read the comments on this it won’t let me I’m on my iPad does that have anything to do with it?

New Ebay Payment system is terrible

Sold a few items and fees are over 18%. Also takes 1-2 days to process payment and 3-4 business days for $ to hit your account. I anticipate major backlash from Sellers and desertion. I may be done after 20+ years. All that matters is their stock pri...

Show us "what you got!"

South central PA about 8 AM looking out from under out deck where our fire wood is stacked ... on our way to another 6-9 inches ...

IMG_4928.JPG IMG_4929.JPG

Gun control

I understand EBay is supporting gun control measures thus I will no longer buy or sell on this site in the future. I will also notify all my friends & family to do the same.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 31 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fair Pricing

Some nutritional supplements, in regard to the value of the active ingredient, are marked up over a thousand per cent! I'm not kidding. When this kind of thing occurs the item is often only available from one brand. How do these companies corner the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments problems

Anyone else trapped in managed payments hell, or did you find a solution you'd like to share?I Sold items late December, still haven't received payments by late January.So far spoke to maybe 8 customer service agents including 2 managed payments spec...

Happy Valentine's Day

To each and everyone of you: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Take a moment and reach out to those that are dear to you. It is a moment in time that can last a lifetime. Life is short and time is precious. If you find yourself alone, take some time today to lov...

Return merchandize

Received item....gave + feedback...Hinge on plastic split...now...all the way...ebay summarily stopped return process..No emails allowed to seller...How do I reach ebay...they have blocked me...

Who let the dogs out?

A recent problem I've been having in my warehouse building... dog(s) keep taking a dump right in front of my door and the front wall. Sometimes in the way of the door swing even. My mail carrier has sadly become a victim of these land mines. The buil...

Labels