Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More sad news

@Anonymous 

alan@ebay 

@Anonymous 

and all my eBay friends,

Hi everyone 

Since you all have been so kind I thought I’d let you know that Rosie (Max’s “wife”) will be leaving us tomorrow. She’s 13 1/2 and we’ve had her for 13 1/2 years. It’s less than 2 months since we lost Maxie so it’s double hard. We found out today that she has untreatable cancer. She stopped eating a couple days ago but she’s lost 6 of her 18 pounds since Maxie died. Good Lord! Life was just starting to feel normal again. Say a prayer for us please. It’s going to be quiet around here. 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ to everyone! 

Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: More sad news

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mg152 wrote:

@Anonymous 

alan@ebay 

@Anonymous 

and all my eBay friends,

Hi everyone 

Since you all have been so kind I thought I’d let you know that Rosie (Max’s “wife”) will be leaving us tomorrow. She’s 13 1/2 and we’ve had her for 13 1/2 years. It’s less than 2 months since we lost Maxie so it’s double hard. We found out today that she has untreatable cancer. She stopped eating a couple days ago but she’s lost 6 of her 18 pounds since Maxie died. Good Lord! Life was just starting to feel normal again. Say a prayer for us please. It’s going to be quiet around here. 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ to everyone! 

Oh @mg152, I'm so so sorry to hear this cry The loss of pets, of family, is hard enough without having to deal with it twice in such a short period of time. You and your family will be in my thoughts and I'm sending love your way heart

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: More sad news

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Very sorry to hear this @mg152. My dog passed away unexpectedly a few months ago, I feel your pain. Thinking of you! Take care. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply