eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Don't be depressed; take a look at this thread!

Hello Sellers,You can use this thread as a place to ask for help, and if anybody doesn't display positivism we will bombard them with it. If nobody pushes like or responds to your comment it's just because we feel the exact same way and don't want yo...

Ebay favors Buyers Not Sellers

I have been with eBay from the very beginning and they have gradually started favoring the buyer and not the seller. If you get a horrible buyer there is no way to leave a negative feedback. If the buyer says something is wrong with the item (whether...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 138 replies
  • 27 helpful

A message to Jordan Sweetnam

Dear Mr. Sweetnam - I would like to wish you Good Luck and welcome back to eBay. I read in an article that you posted that you wanted to hear feedback from sellers. I have been with eBay for 20 plus years now and I used to have a wildly successful bu...

Where Is The New CEO

Where is Ebays new interm CEO? Can he come here to these boards and calm our fears? Has he made any statements at all? Is he hiding?

Thank you

@Anonymous tyler@ebay brian@ebay Thank you to you all and the entire eBay staff. The card you sent meant so much to me and my family during this hard time. Your card came just after we just got Max’s ashes back and I’ve been feeling pretty down. It r...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 3 helpful

Sad

Well, it finally happened. We lost our Max on the 18th. We managed to keep him alive and relatively happy for quite a while. The seizures started in July at which time we found out he had a brain tumor along with his heart issues and other stuff. Mon...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

My complaint to BBB on eBay's disastrous "undeliverable as addressed" policy

On Sept. 12, 2013, I purchased shoes on eBay for $94.49. A week passed and I never received them, and they were even supposed to be express shipping. Concerned, I checked the USPS tracking number and found they were "undeliverable as addressed." I co...

Anyone get an email from Ebay asking us to get congress not to opt out of the global shipping?

So am I understanding this correctly that if the postal service ops out of its agreement with other countries including China this would be really good for my business? Ebay's email is acting like this would be awful for my business and hurt internat...

Whats going on with ebay sales?

Hello Everyone, what's going on with ebay these last few months? My sales are down last month 70-80% and so far this month it's just about 90%. I'm getting no views and nothing is selling even at discounted prices. i've done a little research and I'm...

Resolved! New here

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Communist Ebay sellers from China)Hk scams

Hello everyone.Long story short, I bought some 3D printer filament at a price too good to be true, it said it was usa stock so i trusted it. Come to find out i sent my money to theives in Hong Kong! They send me a message 3 days after my payment clea...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do sellers get away with it?

How do sellers get away with it? Not as advertised. My cracker rant. Sorry if this is a little off topic i'm sure a moderator will move it. I used to complain about how Subway or Burger King can advertise/depict their sandwiches on television ... but...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors