cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More important than ebay?

Here's a pic of my daughter's "Babies"    All 3 are rescue dogs.    The two boys are 100% devoted to each other

and are both fantastic and playful dogs.

The little black Pup (4 months) is a new addition.   She was being abused and neglected by our neighbor across the 

street.   We became friendly with her when she started coming to us for food and water.    By the time 

we called the humane society her ribs were showing.    She'd spend hours in their front yard waiting for somebody to pay attention to her.   

Now they're a trio.    Bruce and Theo Love their little sister and don't even mind that Belle has taken over.  Trio.jpg

Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Re: More important than ebay?

You are GOOD PEOPLE!

How can anyone neglect any animal just eludes me - Belle is adorable!

It's sweet how they're all so good for the camera, too.

Unfortunately, this thread will probably be banished to some seldom-visited 'group' in the bowels of the forums.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 2 of 44
latest reply

I have two female golden retrievers, 5 and 6 years old. They play great together and are my best friends. They love to snuggle up with me on the bed or sit in my lap when I watch tv or read a book.

mike_jayroe_0-1702757306178.jpeg

Thanks for taking good care of your dogs.

Hoping everyone out there has a great holiday, even if their sales fall flat.

Message 3 of 44
latest reply

@dirk12955 

Thank you so much for posting this.  It's sort of yucky and gloomy here in my area and this gave me a big smile. 

Happy Holidays to & your babies!

Message 4 of 44
latest reply

My wife and I have 2 rescue dogs ourselves.     My wife 

just didn't want to train another puppy.

I wanted that little girl so bad.....

Message 5 of 44
latest reply

Thanks for that and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 6 of 44
latest reply

410353253_10232669183731340_8147681980607259894_n.jpg

Here's my rescue, Luna will be a year old on the 30th, I got her back in May

Message 7 of 44
latest reply

and her new latest favorite toy lol

Message 8 of 44
latest reply

To answer your title question...DEFINITELY more important than eBay. No better beings than dogs!

Message 9 of 44
latest reply

Got Shadow when his previous owners didn't want him anymore, he's been with me for about 5 years now.

Winter.JPG

Message 10 of 44
latest reply

So cute.

Nice to see and hear something different for a change.

Message 11 of 44
latest reply

It's just been a year as of last week.

We' a cat kept hanging around so we gave him food.  Be there pretty much all the time when we come back from camp.  Then come December cold start set in and I managed lure him on the porch setting him up in an Igloo with blanket and an oil heater nearby.  Started getting too cold out there so managed get him upstairs where for months very timid.

Zoom into the now "Alfredo Snake Pusskin" is just awesome.  Just a dynamite personality, so funny and so loving...  We'd thought he'd a "Russian Blue" but the Vet said no more like "Russian Stew" LOL.

Message 12 of 44
latest reply

This is Gypsy and Nugget

Gypsy (left) is an 11 yr old Lab Border Collie Mix, adopted her from a friend when she was 6 weeks old. 

Nugget(right)  is a 1yr old Pit Bull terrier she is a rescue of sorts, I found her when she was 6 weeks old wandering around in my front yard. No one claimed her so we kept her. 
They get along sort of lol. Gypsy is old and grumpy so she growls at Nugget when ever Nugget gets too close to her. 

IMG_0635.jpeg

Message 14 of 44
latest reply

@tsme35 

That won't last long.  My dogs used to hunt for the squeaker.  Once they got it, they never played with it again.  

Yappy Holidays to you & yours!

Message 15 of 44
latest reply