eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A lonely dream

Dear friend Hello EveryoneI may be about to leave eBay.Everyone will always experience countless challenges and gain a lot of growth in the life of growing up. Today, I want to share my story with you. I come from Chaoshan, China, and I have lived in...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay literally ruined my life. PLEASE READ THIS!

So I just got done reading a few of the “horror stories“ recounted in the bay café by some disgruntled eBay customers, and this is by no means intended to minimize their frustration and disgust with eBay and its customer service. I feel your pain unf...

I join the community to get new latest updates about eBay!

Hi all community member hopes you'll be, I'm new here now you also introduce yourslf with me.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Halo sales fees - promoted vs non-promoted

Just learned a little bit about what ebay calls Halo sales, and I'm both confused and displeased. Hopefully a little clarification can ease some of my concern. Does anyone know if a non-promoted item will incur a halo fee after a buyer finds it throu...

AI - it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you.

Lots of questions on here about the use, pros and cons of AI. https://www.reviewjournal.com/rj-magazine/in-the-age-of-ai-remember-to-think-like-a-human-2928262/?utm_campaign=widget&utm_medium=latest&utm_source=post_2928158&utm_term=In%20the%20age%20o...

Ripped off by yet another buyer! Ebay's Buyer Wins no matter what policy.

Has this happenned to anyone else? I sold a Computer Server to a buyer on Ebay, this guy phoned me, we discussed everything about the server and shipping. Now this guy was cheap I could tell just by him whinning about how much the shipping would be a...

Nice to meet you everyone!!

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've last sold on ebay and I wanted to get in here and check on updates lol. I am going to try my best to stay active in the community. Have an awesome day!

ebay sucks

eBay's CEO is Jamie Iannone, appointed in Apr 2020, has a tenure of 3.58 years. total yearly compensation is $16.95M, comprised of 5.9% salary and 94.1% bonuses, including company stock and options. directly owns 0.085% of the company's shares, worth...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's Time That Time Of Year Again!

Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I need to hit the bar!Up above the world so high, why do I see packing tape within my eyes?Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder pay gas for the car! When the blazing sun is gone, when he nothing shines upon,T...

FYI...

...just a heads-up. Beware Of Temu: 5 Scams To Watch Out For (msn.com)

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors