cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't be depressed; take a look at this thread!

Hello Sellers,

You can use this thread as a place to ask for help, and if anybody doesn't display positivism we will bombard them with it.  If nobody pushes like or responds to your comment it's just because we feel the exact same way and don't want you to know it.  It's okay to be shy, but shy people aren't usually "hustlers."  Not unless they have their business mastered.  Anybody need help mastering their business?  Ask away and best luck to all!!!

PS

If you aren't a master of physics you probably don't know you CAN handle everything tough you ever go through.  Not only that, but you WILL end up going through things that will make you better.  Unless of course you don't DESIRE to be better.  Being "better" will give you the power to do all the things you want to do.  You might do them all in one day, or you might do them over the course of one year.  But, you won't start doing these things until you're ready to.   Be patient and get yourself ready for everything you CAN handle.

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: Don't be depressed; take a look at this thread!

@gracieallen01 wrote:

I am trying to think of the last time something positive sold a newspaper or made headlines on the internet.  People don't seem to be thrilled or entertained by positive events or news.  (sorry, got off topic - need more coffee with LOTS more sugar)

Generally speaking, the bad stuff is more unusual and interesting than the good stuff. We're more interested in reading about things that are not part of our everyday lives, for which we are grateful.

As for reporting good news or positive events, one example that comes to my mind immediately, as a regular viewer of the daily ABC Network News at dinnertime, is their last item of the broadcast, "America Strong," which is always an uplifting story, sometimes several minutes in length.  (It's usually preceded by way too many commercials for medical products outlining the various ways you can die if you don't ask your doctor about Fartex (Flasmagooglitryptochlorinol), usually involving languid shots of older people playing with their grandchildren which for some reason are always filmed in slow motion, but of course zipping past those is why God gave us the Fast Forward button.)

Message 16 of 30
latest reply

@modernrat1 wrote:

@johnrj1226 wrote:

@southern*sweet*tea 

Finally a  phrase echoed by Bill Gates but  was around way before  we heard the  name Microsoft.

Life Is Not Fair.jpeg

You DO know Gates never said this, right? (Uh, oh, I just introduced some negativity here.)

You have no clue what Bill Gates  said unless you were a little bird  sitting on his  shoulder each  day  & every day.  Folks  can create a thought in words  that has no basis - just listen to those in government postions from  city/county all the way to DC

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 17 of 30
latest reply

@modernrat1 

This link  might enlighten you a little more - see rule #1.

https://www.liveabout.com/bill-gates-rules-of-life-4057625

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 18 of 30
latest reply

@modernrat1 wrote:

@johnrj1226 wrote:

@southern*sweet*tea 

Finally a  phrase echoed by Bill Gates but  was around way before  we heard the  name Microsoft.

Life Is Not Fair.jpeg

You DO know Gates never said this, right? (Uh, oh, I just introduced some negativity here.)

Pretty sure he most likely has said that (or similar) at some point in his career.

eta: But David Bowie most definitely DID say it in Labrynth = )

Message 19 of 30
latest reply

@pink.fish.rule wrote:

@modernrat1 wrote:

@johnrj1226 wrote:

@southern*sweet*tea 

Life Is Not Fair.jpeg

Pretty sure he most likely has said that (or similar) at some point in his career.

eta: But David Bowie most definitely DID say it in Labrynth = )

Labrynth: Love this movie.

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 20 of 30
latest reply

Annie.jpg

Message 21 of 30
latest reply

@johnrj1226 wrote:

@modernrat1 

This link  might enlighten you a little more - see rule #1.

https://www.liveabout.com/bill-gates-rules-of-life-4057625

John, you DO know the link you so thoughtfully gave me irrefutably states that Gates never said those things, right?

Thanks for verifying I was right!!!!!

To all others, I am not engaging in a flame war, I am just pointing out that the link John provided to prove I was wrong actually proved I was right!!  There’s no name calling or insults present. 

I love it!!!!!!!

This is going on my social media!

Message 22 of 30
latest reply

If I thought I was confused before reading this; I know I am lost now..

You are all over the place. Are you sure that the gerbil didn't fall asleep in the wheel?

Makes no sense to me..but maybe I was not meant to grasp this *thread*?

Message 23 of 30
latest reply

fun.jpg

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 24 of 30
latest reply

Lol, Boston baked....i'm with you.  I keep waiting for him (her?) to spring an ad for some special herbal tea that works wonders for just $19.99, or something along those lines.  But I see they seem to have faded into the background.

bah humbug.

Message 25 of 30
latest reply

No time depression.  I've got too much to list on places where it might actually sell.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 26 of 30
latest reply

Gates sells shots too if you need any...what a guy

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/what-we-do/global-development/vaccine-delivery

Message 27 of 30
latest reply

depression-weirdos-cheer-up.jpg

Message 28 of 30
latest reply

cheerup-lg.jpg

Message 29 of 30
latest reply

Road House ain't a bad movie, either!  Smiley LOL

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 30 of 30
latest reply