cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?

Message 1 of 701
latest reply
700 REPLIES 700

Re: Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

Yes, Ebay is indeed screwing the sellers over the buyers. I had too many unpaid items my past listings and there is no real repercussions for the deadbeat bidders. 

Message 496 of 701
latest reply

CORRECT.
Message 497 of 701
latest reply

GOOD LUCK
Message 498 of 701
latest reply

eBay will allow Sellers to Call buyers names for asking important questions about an item he wished to purchase. They don't even allow the Buyer to report him. I'm Off To AMAZON;

Message 499 of 701
latest reply

AMAZON Has refund Date Limits

Message 500 of 701
latest reply

Well here is one buyer complaint:

several times now I "bought now", and never gotten anything except by the complaint process and leaving negative feedback.  As an example, a seller in china  " sold " me a generator. They never contacted me. Sellers are using eBay's poor "screening of sellers " to obtain no interest loans. I suggest that eBay somehow begin charging interest for "buyers" in such instances. I am asking for 10% per day- reasonable for fraud. eBay itself may be liable for participating in this consumer fraud 

Message 501 of 701
latest reply

It tells me you are not reading all the boards. Go to the "Buying" board.  Typical complaint goes like this:

Buyer does not understand how eBay works, gets mad at seller, gets mad at eBay, and still refuses to learn the policies and how to vet sellers.

Yes, on the "buying" boards, you will be convinvced that sellers are the scum of the earth. 

Ebay certainly is not going to come to their own community boards to complain about their members. (I don't even understand what you are trying to say there).

Sellers have a  lot of legitmate complaints to ebay about some of the internal changes that buyers would be totally unaware of because  those changes don't affect them at all, (except for making it easier for a certain type of buyer to scam the system).

Message 502 of 701
latest reply

@toycoon
Sounds like you did not respond to buyer's request. Automatic refunds are not just given. A seller has to take action, and if not, eBay steps in and does what the buyer is asking to do, close the case with a refund.. You will get an unresolved case on your account.
Message 503 of 701
latest reply

I did a legitimate complaint against a seller.  eBay screwed up and removed feedback I gave them and then said.  Oops!  We messed up and now you can't leave feedback for the crooks.  They can erase your feedback, but can't fix it when they messed up?  Really?  They control all of it.  Seems like they are in it with the sellers.  I guess it is time to close the account.  

Message 504 of 701
latest reply

buyers can lie and say something is not as described just because they change there mind or dont like it for whatever reason. ebay ALWAYS sides with buyer, so it just cost sellers money. then ebay raises your allready high fees more. we pay too much to ebay for 0% support.

Message 505 of 701
latest reply

E Bay understandably goes after the goose (seller). The buyer is not easily (or surreptitiously) charged. The seller's money is in hand with E Bay / Pay Pal and is an easy target. Like the clerk that takes a "bonus" out of the cash drawer.
Message 506 of 701
latest reply

I have a compliant...BAIT AND SWITCH! and runaround from the buyer and not way to get resolution from eBay. Bad form eBay, Zuber and Sierra Nevada Books.

Message 507 of 701
latest reply

It tells me ebay has is a sellers markets.  I just got ripped off and ebay will do nothing to help.

Message 508 of 701
latest reply

That's **bleep**! Ebay really screws over buyers too.
Message 509 of 701
latest reply

Agreed. I'm closing my account after being screwed as a seller twice.

Message 510 of 701
latest reply