cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please some1?...any1? Citizen Eco drive duo...with pics now...

sunso1_2008
Enthusiast

ok...so here are pics of what I am looking for...Citizen Eco drive Duo...1999 pieces made in 1999...seems to be rare...can't find one to buy...ANYWHERE....found some old posts from like 2007/2008 on some watch addict forums with ppl trying to find them...one guy saying he had one...that was in 2009....I have searched...and searched....u get the idea....the only watch made using 2 sources of power...solar and mechanical...any ideas as to where I can get one and what the probable worth will be?....HELP......P L E A S E!

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Please some1?...any1? Citizen Eco drive duo...with pics now...

hi there! my husband and i are interested! how much?
-rose
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

I too am interested in finding one.  Anyone have one for sale?

Thanks 🙂

eco@gritty.net

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Hi ! I have one for sale! Are you interested ? It is a NOS one.  

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

i used to have one with the same thing, broken rotor, that had been fixed once by the north america center for citizen watch repair.
i was so obsessed about getting this watch that i finally learned that due to seiko's american patent, citizen cannot legally sell the duo in the States, so i was hunting for it in mexico & south america.
i eventually got to buy it arguably the world's biggest flea market, which is found in mexico city. & it was an original with the certificate & everything; even the citizen center in america accepted it for repair, otherwise they wouldn't have.
long story short, upon my doctoral graduation in southern california i found out that our student dean is a watch collector so i gifted it to him.
God bless,
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

I have eco drive nos condition,,,email me mrgeorgexgr@yahoo.gr,,,I can send u photos off the watch

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Please check the photos ,,the watches are nos ,,,,   If u interest please email me mrgeorgexgr@yahoo.gr

Message 21 of 21
latest reply