Watches, Clocks and Timepieces
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vintage Space Age Looking TIMEX Watch 1960-70's? Please Help Me ID This Model......................

Hi there. I have this wind-up Timex watch that's in need of an ID. Maybe from the 1960-70's, it has a Space Age design look about it but I can't seem to find this model anywhere. Does anyone have any additional information on this watch?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is that Rolex stolen??

I want to buy a high-end (10K-15K) Rolex on E-bay. I know, check your seller, etc. I'm not as concerned about buying a fake as I am one that has been reported stolen. The last thing I want is to send the watch to Rolex for service only to have it not...

Was I duped?

Hello. My problems began when I have purchased this unique clock that was suppose to be few decades old.Once it arrived I have noticed it is new (at least to my understanding). I have been arguing with the seller over it and they still claim it is ol...

Selling rolex watch

I'm fairly new to selling on ebay and have a rolex watch to sell. I have been hesitant to sell it because I am unsure how to make sure the transaction goes smoothly. What do I need to know to make sure that the buyers know they are getting a real rol...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Please some1?...any1? Citizen Eco drive duo...with pics now...

ok...so here are pics of what I am looking for...Citizen Eco drive Duo...1999 pieces made in 1999...seems to be rare...can't find one to buy...ANYWHERE....found some old posts from like 2007/2008 on some watch addict forums with ppl trying to find th...

Help Identify Watch Model?

Hey! I have a Swatch watch that my Austrian grandmother gave me years ago. The papers (which are in the original plastic case) tell me it is a GB144 “After Dark” which was made in 1992...but the watch looks nothing like any GB I can find online. It’s...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors