Vintage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting paid

I sold an item 6 weeks ago. I have yet to be paid by Ebay. I have spoken to ebay agents fi e times, but a $114.00 payment to .e, from ebay, not the buyer, has not been completed

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need some help with a piece of horse tack.

Greetings, I have forgot what this piece of horse/saddle tack is called. I know it is not a rosette. It is heavy metal with a brass heart on the front and a thick hook on the back.Thanks for the correct answer.Ron dba thingsinherited

h.jpg

Help identify if lamp is vintage valuable or not?

I have to say firstly, I am a busy woman who hasn't had much time to research. So forgive the cluelessness. I'm wondering if this is authentic or not? Base is quite heavy and appears as brass and marble. Only stamp is underneath. Lamp and frame seem ...

20220515_120223.jpg 20220515_120213.jpg

Selling charges

Hello all. I rarely sell on eBay, so please forgive my ignorance here. I recently sold an item and the seller paid around $12 shipping charges. I was charged about $8 for the shipping label. This seems like double billing to me. Bottom line question ...

item specifics

the item specifics are out of control you have things that make no sense for the item being sold

Looking for vintage futon, folding sleeper couch information

Measures 6' x 43" openBack has been replaced with mattress ticking material33" high when in sitting positionArm to arm is 80" wideArms are 22" high x 30" deepThis vintage futon is very heavy due to a metal frame in the mattress part. When the mattres...

Vintage futon1.jpg Vintage futon2.jpg Vintage futon3.jpg Vintage futon4.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PERFUME BOTTLE LOGO ID HELP NEEDED

Can anyone ID this logo with is on top of a small vintage perfume bottle. It is on top of the dauber. It looks like a sheep or goat maybe antelope leaping over water. It is etched in the glass. There is no maker mark on the bottle. It looks like a lo...

277664698_10221344129092690_3441297674067976615_n.jpg

Who is this guy??

It's driving me crazy. I feel like I should know who/what this is, but cannot place him. I think it's a dog. Only 2-3/8" high, so a mini figurine. Anyone??? Thanks! (Yeah, I know it has a broken ear.)?

DSCN0843.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors