cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gucci Handbag Authentification

Hello! Years ago I purchased a box of misc items at an estate sale and enclosed was a handbag marked Gucci. I cannot find a serial number so I was hoping the eBay community would look at the bag and offer their opinion. It is a canvas and leather GG Monogrammed Handbag, photos attached. Thank you in advance for your time and expertise.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Gucci Handbag Authentification

Hello,  I am not an expert but I sold a few in my early days of eBay.  Of course Gucci is one of the most faked lines along with Coach.  Obviously you know about the serial numbers.  The Gucci purses that I have seen have a small leather tab inside of them which on the back side or underneath is where the serial number is marked.  The ones I saw where stamped in gold print. 

The stitching on the strap of your purse does not quite look up to par for Gucci. It looks like it was sewn crooked.  The details on their bags are immaculate.  Can you post a better photo of just the strap? 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this request for information, I no longer have this handbag. Thanks again!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You're welcome.  I didn't even notice the date on the original post.   I guess this board is really quiet.  🤓

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

That's quite alright! I appreciate

Message 5 of 5
latest reply