Vintage Clothing & Accessories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Want to Identify Unusual Patchwork Jacket

Can anyone identify this unusual pathwork top? I bought it from a vintage shop in Oxford a few years ago. This year, another turned up in the same shop, so I assume it was a commercial item rather than a home-made one-off. Neither copy had any labels...

patchwork_top_40.jpg patchwork_top_15.jpg

FASHION BOARD VS. VINTAGE CLOTHING BOARD

Greetings and Happy Holidays, Some of the frequent posters on the Fashion Board wonder why you guys don’t post over there-it’s a far more active board and many questions that I see here aging without activity could be answered. Just a thought and up ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Gucci Handbag Authentification

Hello! Years ago I purchased a box of misc items at an estate sale and enclosed was a handbag marked Gucci. I cannot find a serial number so I was hoping the eBay community would look at the bag and offer their opinion. It is a canvas and leather GG ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tommy Hilfiger denim coat?

I have this coat to list, but do not see any like it so am hesitant. Would appreciate info/opinions on if this is some sort of knock off and/or what the labels can tell me regarding age. Thanks much!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

vintage pink floyd tshirt

can someone master on vintage clothing help me to determine this originality tshirt..i found no any copyright on shirt but the tags seem like authentic...the material was 50/50 and its all single stitch...can someone help me?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for children’s YSL dress info

Hello! I can’t find many dresses like this one online. Looking for the time frame and an explanation for 65-165, as I am unfamiliar with this type of sizing. I think this is from the 90’s based on the multi colored embroidered ysl, but not sure what ...

1CF47BC4-9BCB-4592-BF19-288E00F32573.jpeg F2A4F1AE-C3A2-433C-A578-1F3CFDCFD6A0.jpeg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage Kimono

Need help identifying/dating this vintage kimono. When I found it, it had a rather old, handwritten price tag of $350 on it, so I am wondering if it might have some age to it. Thanks.

Labels