Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Toys & Hobbies

Hello Everyone, First i need to say my English is very bad sorry for that . I am seller in Toys and i have many toys in my shop i am really like to know what is best toys for kinds any one help me !!!!!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Vintage Barbie doll

I purchased a Barbie doll blonde hair ponytail that appears to be from the 50's/60's. she is marked on her bottom 1958 in roman numerals. She looks facial wise like an original vintage Barbie. Also marked on other side - B 52. Can someone tell me if ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

toys

Hi, anyone know if McDonalds toys are worth anything? or maybe how to find out? thanks

Resolved! Fake seller fsped-98. I need to be refund

I bought this product on June 28th and in the description of the sale the product would be shipped in 5 days after payment. Payment was made the same day via paypal. Today, July 1st, I accessed the account and saw that the seller fsped-98 is no longe...

Resolved! New buyer, not sure what I should do.

Bought an auction for a "New" Warhammer Age of Sigmar boxed game set, miniatures + rules. Bought in mid June, a label was created 4 days later, and it wasn't shipped for another 5 days after. The shipping was $20 for "standard ground", regular shippi...

UPDATES REQUIRED JULY 12th

What is EBAY THINKING?????The fields that will be required on July 12th to list new items or renew existing listings are NOT EVEN appropriate!!!Specifically COMIC BOOK grading. There are ONLY (3) Selections to choose from, those (3) selections are on...

Resolved! Who Is This Rubber Gorilla?

This blue-green colored rubber gorilla measures abt. 3-1/2" across x 3-5/8" x 5" tall. No markings on it that I can see. I have found others on the internet that are similar--they are "giant" erasers. I can't find one like this though (it looks like ...

IMG_0174.JPG IMG_0175.JPG IMG_0176.JPG

Sold Tonka Truck, shipped it, buyer stated it arrived damaged..Then shipped it Back,new parts gone ?

I sold a Tonka Pickup(about 55 years old) restored with new parts. Shipped in good faith to the Buyer. Buyer contacted me thru ebay messaging, and sent a photo showing a slightly dented tailgate.I responded directly, and offered to repair the tailgat...

“SWITCH” quad VS. “HJHRC”, and compared to SYMA X5UW

I'm finding it impossible to find any details on the motors in this "Switch" quadcopter. It needs at least 2 motors, and likely some gears replaced. I want to get it running again so I can give it to a neighbor kid. Several weeks ago after many searc...

251FA7A2-144B-465F-B07B-BB8CE1508CD5.png C4D16BAA-F5DE-4897-BB3A-C18CD39BD34A.jpeg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors