Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer leaves negative feedback tells that item is broken

Please help with an advice - buyer bought two vintage wind up toys. They were working before shipping. I have video of these toys working in YouTube. I packed them very well and sent them with courier.Buyer received the items and is compaining that t...

Baseball Card

I have a 1995 Fleer Ultra Chipper Jones RC with a different player (Troy O'Leary) on the back. Has anyone heard of this card?

Help identify this doll

Hi. I am trying to sell a set of three dolls. The one pictured is the only one with any identifying marks. Dolls are 7" tall, have moveable heads, arms and legs. They are hand painted. I can't tell if the year on the back is 1973? They are porcelain?...

Name This 50's Doll Please

Looking for a name/maker of this 50's doll. She has a rubberized face and hard plastic body. There is a voice box and I believe clothing is original. There is a tiny mark on the back of her head as shown. Thanks for your help.

50's DOLL (1Z).JPG 50's DOLL (9CZ).JPG

Resolved! Help ID'ing vintage Barbie & unbranded Hong Kong outfits

Hi, I have 4 outfits and only one is tagged with the early Barbie tag (the orange coat with fur trim) - I was wondering if anyone could help me identify them? Thank you! The orange coat with (fake) fur trim has the older Barbie tag inside and two hoo...

cheeroutfit2.jpg orangesweater2.jpg Orangecoat2.jpg Pinkcoatall.jpg

Help with Commonwealth Toy

I have these 2 commonwealth dolls they are about 5 inches tall, I know these are NOT an Elf on a shelf. What are these besides Boys in pajamas holding a candle? I can't find them. Thanks

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Barbies

For anyone who loves Barbie.You must google the Human Barbie Doll. It is about a 28 year old women who transformed herself into a real life looking Barbie.The Results where amazing.

Need help identifying toy like Beyblade

I found these toys in a box with a bunch of Beyblade toys. They are rubber and can be taken apart from a plastic bolt that holds the two sides to the center. Any help would be appreciated in identifying them.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors