The Auction Doctors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question about International buyers

Is it appropriate to message your buyer to see if they have received their item? Very few international buyers leave feedback (which is fine with me) so I do not know if they have received their item in good condition. I am asking this now because I ...

Buyer from Australia won item

(1) I sold a $20 ceramic dog to a buyer in Australia. Does the Global Service take it from here? It would not let me send invoice. (2) I sold a $500 music box to a buyer with a California address, but when I sent an invoice to them with a copy to me,...

Discount settings

Good morning everyone. I am consulting to find out about discounts on shipping. I have been listing several postcards and all the postcards have been buyer pays for shipping based on location. We have only sold one of the international and I think th...

ADVICE, Guidance...I LOVE selling, but I've got to make enough money to get by...

Hi, I could use the guidance & advice of some experienced eBay sellers. I am fairly new to selling - I got started getting somewhat serious about giving selling on eBay as a way to earn a living a real go last October. As I've gone along these past f...

eBAY auction business model in question, unpaid bidders continue to get away on seller's expense

I have been on eBAY for years, actually since it was a discussion board and been selling by auctions and they're great for many years, I noticed that I have to force myself into fixed price items for the past several months because of unpaid bidders....

Revising price when selling car by auction format

Hi, I am into day 3 of a 5 day auction and still have no watchers on the vehicle I'm trying to sell. The vehicle is definitely in very good condition and I did my homework and set the price at what was typical for that make, model, year, and mileage....

feedback

i say about 50 percent of my customers actually come back and leave feedback. is that normal? is there a way to insure more feedbacks?

Selling Internationally

I'm torn between continued selling to just the US---or---expanding sales to carefully-chosen areas of the world. I sell high-end jewelry and would hate to lose an expensive piece becaue of strange import laws, a scamming buyer or a lack of safety in ...

wierd week

this week has been really crazy i haven had a sale all week and usually i atleast sell a little something. its kinda scary and i dont even know what i should do about it most of my prices are rock bottom and i only have one neutral feedback i dont un...

Import duties with Global Shipping Program

I'm sure that sellers who ship internationally are unlikely to be happy with the Global Shipping Program. Once upon a time, the item was shipped and the buyer may or may not have been stiffed by local customs and excise. Of course, in those days, som...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

complications in Indonesia and Paypal

One of my (potential)clients is located in Indonesia and Paypal doesn't accept accounts in Indonesia. Currently that is the only way accept credit cards. We're looking for alternatives and was curious if anyone could toss out a suggestion. Also, I'm ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promo Codes for repeat business

Is there a way to do a promotional Promo CODE for repeat customers by email something like this Thanks so much for your recent purchase at Ebay Store! I hope you LOVE your new purchase. I'm writing today to let you know of an awesome promotion .Betwe...

Is there an easy way to determine my gross sales amount for 2013?

To prepare my taxes, is there an easy way to find the amount of my gross sales for 2013? I once phoned ebay and was told I could call and they could give me the amount, and today, of course, they tell me they can''t. Looking at my seller amount page,...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful