eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
cyborgsam
Community Member

Why can't I delete Ended items from my Watch List???

Why can't I delete items from my watch lists? This has been happening for 3-4 days, now. None of the pull-downs, like "Sort" are working, either.

I am, also, unable to delete Ended items, either, and the left-hand side link for "Your Lists" doesn't work. The only things I can delete from any of my other lists are items are items that I did not bid for, though the only way to do that is to actually go to the listing's page and click (remove) where it shows which list I was using to watch it - as long as it was not the "Watch List", in which case there is no way to remove the item.

Is this a technical glitch related to your recent changing of things like "Saved Searches" and "Saved Sellers" to "Followed" ones? You must understand that a very large percentage of your users (customers!) do not use Facebook or Twitter with Ebay, nor do they require some sort of "App" as they, typically, are home or small business based and use PC's.

Thanks,

Rick (CyborgSam)

Please use plain text.
sineaterdoodah
Community Member

Re: Why can't I delete Ended items from my Watch List???

[ Edited ]
in reply to cyborgsam

okay,try this. go to your"my ebay " page and hover over"my ebay" up on the right.

it should give you a dropdown,one of which will be'watch list",click that.

then click the little box on the left next to each item you choose to remove,and go ALL the way to the bottom and click delete.

it should ask you if you want to cancel or confirm the deletions,click confirm.

then go somewhere else,or restart your computer,and they SHOULD be gone then. 

they WON'T go away just with refresh,i know,because i went crazy with that the other day.  i chose to restart,THEN they were gone.

i hope that helps.:smileyhappy:

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
junquet613
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to cyborgsam

Try using a different browser. I've had, and still have, no end of trouble in Chrome (can't leave star ratings with feedback, inconsistent availability of dropdown menus such as My eBay, can't delete items from watch list because the delete button doesn't work, etc.). But all those things work fine in Firefox. I hope they fix it.

Please use plain text.
ubeladysales
Community Member

in reply to cyborgsam

This is another feature that seems to not we functioning..as it has missing links..

Please use plain text.