cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New listings today not showing on Ebay.

Trying to list auctions, they show up as active on "My Ebay", but can't be found doing a search nor do they show up on my current auctions under "Sellers other Items". Except for my summary page, they don't exist!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I see eight items you currently have listed, including three newly listed.

New listings can take up to 24 hours from the last revision to be indexed and appear in search. Some military-themed items can be subject to additional scrutiny and may take longer than other items.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I see eight items you currently have listed, including three newly listed.

New listings can take up to 24 hours from the last revision to be indexed and appear in search. Some military-themed items can be subject to additional scrutiny and may take longer than other items.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for your reply.  For 20 years I've been listing my auctions scheduled, usually as much as 24 hours in advance, and never picked up on what happens otherwise. For the record, the Ebay  AI (or whatever) assistant was incapable of comprehending my inquiry no matter how I phrased it. But, a real person did call me (took a couple tries!) and walked me through the same answer.  Once again, thank you and,

Best regards,

Earl

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You are welcome -- good luck with your listings!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply