Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sports Card pricing

I have a few cards here, Micheal Jordan, Reggie Miller, Deion Sanders etc.pricing guides put them in the high hundreds and thousands. Yet eBay says buy now for $20.00? Am I looking at something wrong? I don’t understand. If I have a MJ card worth $11...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

2022 Bowman Hobby Box

$350.00 for a box of baseball cards is insane! The industry has gone crazy with this kind of pricing, why? If you go back and check the pricing on bowman hobby boxes, this insane pricing began with the first card of Shohei Ohtani. $14.00 for a pack o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

NFL Onfield Apparel

Hi, I am hoping someone can give me some information on some pieces I acquired that are onfield apparel by Nike and Reebok and have a name sewn in them as well. I can't seem to find any info or listings for these that have the name sewn in them. Does...

nike.jpg reebok.jpg

Counterfeit Cards

Help with Reprint Cards, I've seen Cards of Football, Baseball etc. That are Reprints of rookie and special Cards . I posted one and it was taken down because of counterfeit policy...yet there are others posted..can someone help what I might have don...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors