cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS

JUST WANTED TO CHECK IN AND SAY i HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A PEACEFUL AND SERENE tHANKSGIVING. aND i HOPE THOSE WHO HAVE ENDURED PERSONAL LOSSES, TRAGEDIES, THE FIRES IN CALIFORNIA WHERE SO MANY LOST THEIR HOMES. I lost our family home in the Thomas Fire in Ventura, Ca. It burned to the ground. There is nothing left. Especially tramatic for my oldest sister as she and her husband bought that home in the hills in 1970 and made it their home. She lost her husband to leukemia years ago, but that home was her solace and place of happy memories. We are rebuilding. 

The Malibu fire was devastating, as it roured through the canyons. The whol town was evacuated. Now it's pouring rain and the mudslides are beginning in Malibu.

But, you can't go back to the muderous past, for it will consume you and burn your heart and scar your soul.

Please know I want to stay in touch threw hard times and silly times. I thank each of you for kind friendship over the years. You are all so special to me. Love you all.   -  Nancy

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0