cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How have your sales been?

Has anyone tried volume pricing? whats's your experience?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sales have been garbage, may through August I was over $4000 a month in the generally slow period when people are on vacation. Since August 30th sales for Sept. $2700 and October $1600. Huge drops.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

My sales have been very poor for May, June, and July. Probably due to ebay glitches that were showing up at that time. However, August, September, and October were my 3 best months ever with October being my best with over 1,000 sold items. I haven't tried volume pricing yet. In past years, I've tried to do markdown manager and best offers on a few listings and I wasn't allowed to do either, due to my listings being $1 which is the minimum allowed for a Buy it Now, or $.99. I haven't tried it yet, but I would believe volume pricing is probably not going to work this time either.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

My payment transaction counts are up each month in 2018 as compared to 2017.   However, from June through October, the number of units per transaction were down between 20-30% in any given month.  While I typically average 8-9 items per payment, one month I averaged 6 items per paymant.   What these numbers tell me is regular buyers have less time on their hands for whatever reason (enjoying nice weather, college sports, etc), so they order less because of time consraints.   For November I was up 20% in units sold over Nov LY and hit just over 9 items per transaction.   My highest item/tran since May....maybe buyers have more time on their hands.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It's hard for me having continuous sales.

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply