Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A Travesty

I was looking through some older cards and found some Edgar Martinez rookies, the best DH of all time and now, a HOF'ER. Checked on Ebay to see what they were selling for and found out, just like it has been for the last 30 years or so, cards were se...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Specifics - Autographs

When listing autographed cards now, I seem to have to click yes on "modified item" to get to the "hard signed" or "sticker/label" item specific.I can see where that would make sense for a card you got autographed in person. That would be a modified i...

Steiner's vs PSA

Does anyone have a preference for signature Authentication out of real life experience? I have a potentially very good find in the form of signed photograph, there was an empty plastic sleeve taped to the back of the framed photo , i suspect at one p...

Resolved! Selling graded Sports Cards on ebay

I do not know the process of grading sports cards (PSA, Beckett, etc...). I only sell the ungraded cards at a lower price on ebay. Is it worth it to sell the graded cards and sell them on ebay at a really higher price? Or should I just keep selling u...

The New Year

Dear Friends, Wishing you all the wishes in your heart materialize and bring you joy, peace, and love. I thank you all for your kindness and friendship. Go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr-htpPV_Z0&list=RDMMjr-htpPV_Z0&start_radio=1

Pictures

Is it possible to get a picture of something small (like a mark on the underside of a vase) using a digital camera? (or camera on an adroid phone?) without it getting blurry?

Shipping question

I haven't listed anything in a couple of years. So I have an item, and when I get to the shipping section, it wants me to weigh the package, and give the dimensions of the package, and then list the shipping method (expedited shipping - whatever that...

Resolved! Mickey Mantle Topps 487

hey there... i have a Mickey Mantle Topps 487 that i'm sure is original and i'd like to be able to qualify that when i list it, but i haven't been able find out how from searching the internet and ebay... so... how does one qualitatively identify a r...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS

JUST WANTED TO CHECK IN AND SAY i HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A PEACEFUL AND SERENE tHANKSGIVING. aND i HOPE THOSE WHO HAVE ENDURED PERSONAL LOSSES, TRAGEDIES, THE FIRES IN CALIFORNIA WHERE SO MANY LOST THEIR HOMES. I lost our family home in the Thomas Fire in...

Cincinnati Reds Baseball 1975 Stamped?

My husband got this ball in 1975 as a kid. We are assuming it's a stamped souvenir ball, but he's curious to see if could be a real autographed ball. It's been in the case since he got it so it's extremely white and clean. (Yes, that's odd, but he's ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors