cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay forcing the use of "eBay standard international delivery"???

I'm sending a package to a buyer in Australia. They paid for Priority Mail International (PMI) as the package weights more than 4lbs and First Class International (FCI) is not an option.

Of course when I go to create a label it tries to default to the eBay kickback service (eBay standard international). At first when I tried to create the label the other options were there (USPS Priority and Express International).

I left and came back later and refreshed and the only option now available is eBay standard international and everything else disappeared.

What is the work around?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: eBay forcing the use of "eBay standard international delivery"???

I've been trying to print a shipping label to Australia all day and get an error message every time.  I shipped one yesterday priority mail but no luck today even with Ebay Standard International.  No room on the planes I guess.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I mailed something this morning to Australia that was lightweight so of course I used pirate ship to get their simple export rate.

Now that you mention it I thought their was an announcement on Australia but IIRC it was only slow shipping methods that were going to be affected

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

USPS has stopped delivery to Australia; was shown here as well as on the USPS website, and most news sources (almost a month ago). 

Can only ship DHL through Global Shipping or Ebay Std Int systems. 

USPS to suspend package services to Australia effe... - The eBay Community

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@stainlessenginecovers wrote:

USPS has stopped delivery to Australia; was shown here as well as on the USPS website, and most news sources (almost a month ago). 

Can only ship DHL through Global Shipping or Ebay Std Int systems. 

USPS to suspend package services to Australia effe... - The eBay Community

This is from the USPS website as of today:

*Australia’s service disruption affects Priority Mail International® (PMI), First-Class Package International Service® (FCPIS®), Commercial ePacket (CeP), International Priority Airmail® (IPA®) packets and International Surface Air Lift® (ISAL®) packets only.

^ Where does it mention Priority EXPRESS International? Should that not be an option through eBay?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply