Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping

I have a customer who wants delayed shipping. I have next day shipping how do i not get a ding on my account for this?? Can I print a label and not mail??

Shipping labels, insufficient choices

I sold several items and chose usps parcel ground as shipping method. When i tried to print the shipping label it provided a label for priority mail flat rate envelope. The item was much to big and heavy for that option. I clicked on the other shippi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay international shipping

This is something that I talked to eBay about and they said they are going to look into it which means they are not going to do anything!!!I live in central america the country I am in has UPS, FedEx, DHL and of course USPS I was interested in using ...

Resolved! Free shipping on heavy item?

Hello;Several weeks ago I purchased a 2Kg calibration weight (on Ebay). I paid about $25 with free shipping.I received the weight wrapped up in a USPS Priority padded envelope.Now, I have determined that I didn't really need the weight, and thought I...

GSP not activated on listings?

I am opted into the GSP program and I started a new listing today. The GSP option for shipping policy appears to be gone, it says no international shipping and if I try and select it, it asks me to put in a cost, which means its not using GSP. Any id...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Foreign Bidders Using Shipping Forwarding Companies

I do not offer international shipping with my auctions. In my auctions I state I do not ship international or to forwarding companies. Still each week I have a number of foreign bidders that win auction and use a forwarding company with a U.S. addres...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors