Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How long is the longest something has been stuck in transit?

I just got something that was allegedly delivered four months ago. I complained to the seller, I complained to the mail carrier. Nobody did anything. Then it arrived today. The best I can think is that someone didn't look at their mailbox for the bet...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! $8 for shipping label when buyer already paid shipping fee? HELP!

Sold small item for $9.99. Charged buyer $5.00 to ship. Buyer paid in full. When I wanted to print shipping label through eBay the charge was almost 8.00! I checked USPS price for 1st class for 6 oz before listing, it was a little under $4.00. Why am...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP NOT WORKING

Sold an item , buyer in USA but he says "when I try to pay it tells me that you do not send to my address I live in Miami". My listing has registered for global shipping but not working. Any advice what to do please? Don't want to ship any other way ...

Part 2 from yesterday

 This came in and it now says it was delivered on Friday. But the case is still open and EBay hasn’t released funds yet. . The First message stated it was delivered to a parcel locker on August 26. On September 3 is when she told the post office she ...

06A744F8-0495-410D-899F-E48767E402E8.jpeg

Resolved! eBay and USPS shipping calculations based on buyers location and weight are not in sink at all

I have dealt with this issue for a while, but nothing seems to has changed. I started adding extra weight on my listings to include packing material weight and for this issue. just shipped a sweatshirt based on buyers location. I had the weight set a...

Shipping Method has changed from when I listed item

Lately, when I go to do my shipping and click on the "purchase shipping label" option, the method I assigned to the item does not appear...usually USPS priority Flat rate envelope shows when the method I assigned was UPS Ground for instance. I have t...

Buyer clicked wrong address for shipping label

I have a lot of patience, but I am about at the end of it. My buyer purchased and paid for an item last night, (11:15 p.m.) then immediately contacted me to say that she meant for it to be shipped to her daughter in another state (Whom is on her acco...

exorbitant shipping in US

Hi, I just bid 99 cents on a small rhinestone pendant. I won the auction and the seller wants to charge me 34.99 to ship this small pendant from New Jersey to CA. That amount was listed on the auction, but I assumed it was a typo and the amount was s...

Ebay Global shipping

 Please be aware. I purchased an item for 64.99 . Also paid for ebay global shipping fee with Ebay services 22.50. Total 87.49. Item was held at customs in Miami, it displayed missing documentation and started to receive a secure import email asking ...

Screenshot_20210906-073749_Chrome.jpg

christian

necesito ayuda realize una compra y el vendedor nunca respondio, Ebay me dijo que no podia hacer nada ya que paypal era el encargado, me comunique con pay pal y ellos confirmaron que no tenia ningun disputa con ellos, luego al informar a ebay estos n...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking States Delivered

If a package that I sent states delivered in the tracking details but the buyer claims they have not received it and they have contacted EBay what do I need to do to cover myself. They are also stating that a Amazon package was delivered the same day...

Tracking problem

Hello, I can't track my order which I ordered last week?Is it a matter because of covid 19 pandemic? Thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors