Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS slowdowns begin Oct 1

I was reading an article on the USPS slowdowns that begin Oct 1. The states that would be most affected are the states that buy the most from me. I am thinking of adding a statement to my listings about rate increases and delivery times being delayed...

Resolved! Global Shipping Program Nightmare

International returns Suck. I had no way to purchase a return label through ebay, paypal, local or abroad post offices Brought that to the attention in the claim. Was told BUYER has till Feb 14th To ship or case is closed. Then another saying its on ...

chi-towncollectibles_0-1613663077419.jpeg

Media Mail "In Transit to next facility"

I understand that especially media mail is having trouble due to Covid 19. I shipped 15lbs. of books on August 16th from Williamson NY. Tracking has shown for the last week -received 8/18 Pittsburg PA Network Distribution Center - shipment will be la...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bought 2 shipping labels

This is my first time selling on ebay and I accidentally bought two shipping labels.. Just need one... Does anyone know how to get my money back for the second shipping label. Thanks!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping no longer showing

I am currently the highest bidder on an item from another country. When I made my bid I could see the shipping costs and the import charges, but now they have disappeared and replaced by the message “ask seller for shipping quote”. I contacted the se...

Suspicious emails about items previously purchased being shipped.

I have recently been getting emails from Ebay about itesm I have previously purchased and delivered, being shipped and they provide a shipping/tracking number. Once you go to the tracking number link, it automatically askes for your Ebay log on infor...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping latency

hello sir... what is the solution for shipping not work these days due to lock down countries ?

Wrong Shipping Address

@eddel4387 I recently purchased shoes from your shop but the shipping address is incorrect. What can we do to redirect the package to the correct address?

Out for Delivery in New York?

@sneakerzium i ordered shoes from your shop that are currently out for delivery in new york. that is not what i listed on the shipping address. what can we do to correct this?

Wrong shipping addrezs

I ordered an item but my shipping address was wrong I send cancelation request and they rejected as shipped but I checked the time seller place it was 11 pm on Sunday how could they shipped all postvoffice are closed they just created tracking number...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! help shipping error

If I chose flat rate small priority box and put the weight as 3 lb when in fact it is almost 7 lb will it still ship ok with the purchased label. I'm not sure if I have to void the label and then make a new one or not... please help

Most Marked as Helpful Authors