Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

fedex delays - buyer requesting refund

I'm the seller on an item of ~$2k value I shipped on-time by promised method (ground) and within 2 days of payment promised in listing to seller. However, fedex has not delivered. While typical shipping is 2 days from me to buyer's address, we're at ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

It is about time ebay does away with "Delivery Dates"

Each day it is becoming worse, time spent answering buyers question as to where my items are, while it is a legitimate concern, the problem lies with the buyer assuming that the date shown to them is a promise date. This has been a problem for a long...

How can I properly ship WD-40?

How can I properly ship WD-40? I have determined that USPS will ship WD-40, but the information on the USPS may be outdated. My problem is packaging a limited quantity and marking the shipment according to Hazardous Materials rules.

email address for the GSP

Trying to complete courier details to send parcel to GSP but need email address or phone number as won't let me complete booking. Any help please? Thanks

I Need a Shipping Quickstart Guide Pls

Hey Everyone, I’m in a bit of a bind with my dad, who isn’t doing well health wise. I have to start selling off his collectibles and downsizing his possessions to move him into a much smaller home that he can take care of. I have other dealers and su...

Resolved! Can Fedex ship to a Fedex pick up location?

Like the title suggest, I'm intending to buy a figure and have in ship to a Fedex pickup location at my local Walgreens.My question is is it possible to have the seller, which is in Japan, ship by Fedex to the Walgreens near me?Sorry for the question...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping fees to high?

I live in the Netherlands and a standard international parcel from Germany costs me 16-18 euro in shipping fees. I think already that's expensive. But if I order the same parcel in Asia I pay 8-12 euro or even less. Why are shipping fees so volatile ...

SOS

SOS FedEx has been holding us hostage over false statements , false delivery reports as well as not doing anything to correct the issue !!! Has us imprisoned here with no transportation for all the six months. All part deliveries have been sent back ...

So I mailed a package a few streets over ...

It's only September, but I've already seen a lot of shipping delays this month. Of course the eBay estimates are over-reaching, as usual. Fun story: We had to mail a check to a local business because we couldn't get there in person during their hours...

Questions about the following international service(s): USPS Flat Rate Envelope (Padded, Legal, etc.

Hello, I tried to send an item by USPS Priority Mail International Padded Flat Rate Envelope but eBay won't allow me to generate a label for any of the standard flat rate services (envelope, legal envelope, padded envelope, small flat rate box) if th...

Shipping calculator problem - Am I in trouble?

Hello, I recently sold my first item on ebay (item # 403196347478). When setting up the auction I selected the option to let ebay calculate shipping. It auto filled the dimensions and set a shipping price of $24.55. When it sold ebay asked me if I wa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ground only shipping question

This may be a weird question, but I want to start selling some stuff that is supposed to go ground only because it's flammable. Parcel Select is an option, but can be a bit pricier than First Class and sometimes Priority shipping. According to USPS, ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors