Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! buyer refuse to provide any proof of receiving a damaged item

yesterday a buyer opened a return case on me, and I asked him to provide any documents that proves the item is damaged. but refuse to and keep asking for a refund or to return the item, I even offered him to keep the "damaged item" as a gift and I wi...

Being charged twice for shipping

After changing shipping to be deducted from my payout I have been charged twice for shipping labels. I am going to change it back and see if that fixes it. Looks like it might only be happening with USPS not FedEx

Canada Post tracking information not being updated

so... especially in the past 2 months, 9/10 of my packages tracking info has just stopped updating midway ( selling ).about 30 packages, all "shipped", but then you go to canada post tracking and is delivered. worth contacting ebay support? or should...

packing slip

does anyone know how to print a packing slip??? there use to be a link on the page after you pint the shipping label..

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS losing 1 in 4 of the packages I send

In the last 3 weeks USPS has lost 5 of the highest cost items I sell. That is one in 4 or worse.After filing multiple claims 2 have all of a sudden appeared at their destination distribution center.Two were lost at my local post office. This post off...

Need to now send what was to be picked up by buyer

I sold an item and mistakenly did not select shipping g , but selected local pick up. When the buyer learned of this they were goi g to cancel bcs it was ro confusing to change for them. To much hassle. so to keep the sale I offered to pay for the sh...

Resolved! A way to cancel sale without dinging me or the buyer?

As a newbie, I didn’t realize I had not set up my settings correctly to limit buyers to the U.S. (I’ve done that now!) The person with the winning bid is a nice man located in Bolivia. The cost to ship via DHL was over $100. I offered to use the EBay...

Ebay international standard delivery

Hi community, i m new on ebay... i would like to know if the ebay international standard delivery is provided with a tracking number... i just bought from usa and i m italian... Thank you so much

Confusion about Shipping

Hello. I am trying to understand the cost of shipping on ebay. My question is if I can send a small item that weighs less than 1 oz. in an envelope. and pay for it at the post office? my confusion is that when listing the item on ebay, I don't know w...

Is there an issue with Global Shipping Program?

We have been using Global Shipping Program since the beginning and have never had an issue. I know I have seen others on the boards state different issues they have had, but it has been a pleasure for us to just ship to KY and be done. The last 2 int...

eBay Standard Envelope for Trading Cards up to $20 - Wrong Shipping Label, Wrong Origin Location

I sold a trading card for under $20. Two issues came up with the Shipping. 1st, the label that printed was nowhere near the price that it should have been. It gave me a label that cost $3.86. The selected shipping on the listing was "Standard Shippin...

Ebay moble app Standard Shipping Sports cards

Hi I've been trying to use my mobile app on my android phone to print shipping labels for the standard shipping for sports cards. That option doesn't appear. Just first class and everything else. Is their a way to solve this

Most Marked as Helpful Authors