Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delete notices about unshipped items

I VERY seldom use the ebay label & shipping option. In the sellers log it shows numerous packages have not been shipped when they have. How does one get rid if these messages?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to give away free boxes in Chicago?

Hi, I have been an eBay Buyer forever and during the pandemic I decided I would start to prepare to be a Seller. Now they have that $600 cap on money made annually, which is just a turn off. I have been saving all sorts of boxes and packing materials...

Parcel Select 2 DAYS FASTER than Priority?!?

It was pointed out to me that the estimated shipping dates show Parcel Select is 2 DAYS FASTER than Priority Mail. I called eBay to report a technicalerror, and was told that it’s not an error and that “USPS provides the dates”. The girl understand h...

New Packing List

A week or two ago, suddenly a newly designed packing list appeared with greatly enhanced features and choices for a seller to use. It was up for a day or two and then suddenly disappeared and now the only option is the old style packing list. Does an...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not known at this address / reposting

Hello. I am a casual seller. I have sold some items to gentleman. The package was returned to me as “not known at this address”. The person said that they have moved address but had a Royal Mail redirect set up which obviously hasn’t work. They have ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting ripped off by FedEx

Is this happening to anyone else? When I use FedEx I weigh my package and take the measurements and print my label through ebay. We are supposed to get a shipping discount from FedEx as is shown in shipping options. The problem is that FedEx just see...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't purchase bulk postage

I'm not able to buy postage in bulk right now. Regardless of what service I select. The option to "confirm and pay" doesn't do anything. I'm not sure what to do here. I can buy individually but the scan sheets are helpful.

Untitled.jpg

Buyer claims package not received

Hello everyone!I have a buyer that claims he didn't get his item even though the tracking number says it was delivered and of course he opened a case and now the funds are on hold.He himself checked the tracking number and saw that it was delivered, ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors