Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Calculated shipping amounts for buyers

I have an item listed where I have entered the package size and weight, and the buyer's shipping cost is calculated using that info and the buyer location. A buyer inquired about the shipping cost (via UPS ground) for my item to them would be $20.33....

How to avoid getting banned due to Ebay Standard Envelope for TCG not tracking?

So this week my now second account has been banned because of the negligence Ebay has shown in providing us trading card sellers. A viable way to ship single cards for about 60 cents. The tracking on that shipping service isn't real it does not track...

Resolved! Cheapest way to ship dvds using pickup delivery? I can’t get to post office.

Hi I’ve previously used priority mail to send my dvds on eBay but it’s usually around ten dollars and that’s a huge chunk of a fee. I used pickup delivery because I don’t drive. I live in a apartment complex and the mail box is front of my apartment ...

Resolved! How do I ship with an Ebay envelope?

I enter in the dimensions 1oz 3.5" x 5" x .25" and it doesn't give me the option to ship with an ebay envelope? I saw another guy asking the same thing a few days ago. Is this broken right now? What gives?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Damaged item

I recently shipped an item. The buyer did not purchase insurance. It was damaged during transit and now he wants full refund. I offered half or to replace it with another item. He wants full refund. What am I suppose to do. I will be out almost $275 ...

Ebay Standard Envelope Not Delivering

I've sent numerous items using the ebay standard envelope, and not a single one says if it has arrived yet. Furthermore, the tracking for all of them either doesn't work at all or it abruptly ended. Now I have customers filing claims for refunds. Thi...

Buyer Used Reshipper & Claims Item Isn't Working

I recently sold an item and the buyer apparently had it shipped to them in Colombia using a reshipper/freight forwarder (I do not ship internationally). They just messaged me claiming the item is not working correctly (I tested it and am sure it was ...

Driver released?

First time I've seen "package was driver released". Anyone know what this means? UPS shipment. Still not marked as delivered.

Shipping cost.

Anyone tell me the least expensive way to ship an envelope weighing only 2 grams that includes tracking?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund a damaged item?

Hello Ebay world, a buyer has recieved a broken frame during shipment that caused the autographed photo in the frame damaged beyond repair. The photo being scratched and punctured by the glass. The buyer wants a full refund from me. Shouldn't he file...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Best shipping discount for bigger items?

I usually use eBay fedex discounted prices to print my labels for bigger items or pirate ship but I’m wondering is there any other sites or ways to get even better prices? Share your secrets please.

What if I buy a shipping label outside of eBay?

Hello-- Briefly, I somehow under-listed the weight of an item I sold, and thus the buyer's payment didn't cover the shipping cost. I went with a 3rd party shipping site that offered a lower cost, and I marked the item as "shipped" and entered the tra...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

A question I've had for years

I sell decals and i used to ship most of my items with a $.50 postage stamp. but around February 2021 everything just magically stopped showing up to my clients. So I started using first class package from USPS. The shipping labels for this avg. $4.A...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors