Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Local Pickup Glitch?

I sold a bottle of room freshener spray. The buyer selected local pickup for some reason. This person lives over 2,500 miles away on the east coast. I had USPS First Class Mail as a delivery option as well, but for some reason they didn't select that...

Orangeconnex.com

In May I ordered 2 camp chairs from 2 supposedly different sellers. Each said they had 1 left. I received notice of one being delivered, I came home to find both chairs. Today, June 6th, I received notification a camp chair was delivered. What I rece...

Will there be a UPS strike?

340,000 employees of UPS will vote June 16th whether to authorize a strike if their union does not reach a new contract with UPS by August 1st. These are drivers and package sorters. UPS also delivers many of the goods found in stores. Just when you ...

Resolved! With the new EIS how much insurance coverage is there?

I know that with the old International Standard Delivery, there was only $100 of coverage, and you couldn't purchase additional coverage. If items were over $100, it was better to ship by other methods where full coverage could be added to the order....

First Class Envelope Shipping

For selling an inexpensive item such as postcard or a ring, could I use a small padded envelope, send the item first class and pay the shipping myself? Is that allowed? It would be a lot less expensive.

Combined Shipping!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Good Morning Ladies and Gents. I am a little short on time, and keep forgetting to do this. So Sorry for starting a new thread. I Just want to SHOUT !!!!!! THANK YOU TO YOU!!!! I was able to combine an order, make the postage right, and send the orde...

Delivered to agent for final delivery

I sold an item and the buyer is in Japan he is claiming that it shows as delivered and he hasn’t received it. He keeps telling me to investigate so I call eBay and they tell me to tell the buyer to contact eBay and that my responsibility is done. I’m...

9D8850C7-F6FD-44F1-8A97-5BBA5D5E8F7D.jpeg C2AFE851-260F-418C-A892-2C2925EE4C8F.png

Combined Shipping on international orders

I have a buyer who purchased three things from me, and I can't combine shipping to a buyer in Sweden since it is international. The shipping is 3 times what it should be. I also told the buyer I would give her a discount of $10, since she was purchas...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Economy shipping

I ship items that only weigh 2 or 3 ounces and use first class package. I see other listings using economy shipping and only charge a dollar or two for this. How do you use economy shipping and does the seller lose money on the shipping charges? Than...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auto enrolled in international shipping

How dare you people shove international shipping down my throat and auto enroll me. I am a senior citizen and like so many of the mindless children making decisions for me at ebay I don't want you to enroll me in anything without my permission. You k...

Broken item with first international transaction.

The item was a china teapot valued at $75.00. It was doubled boxed and packed very well. I tried to sort out my options but received no help. Went ahead and arranged a full refund. My original selling profile was to sell only within the U.S. and if I...

Resolved! Buyers Requesting Commercial Invoice for EIS Customs Delays

Two buyers this week, probably more to come. Both similar story, package stuck in customs, customs wants "commercial invoice" for package. Seems like EIS is not shipping correctly. I package the item, include eBay generated packing slip, send to EIS ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors