Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Customer Support Representative screwed me

Hello, I'm a seller on eBay, anth.hous, and I recently went through a return process with eBay. I called customer support since I received my item back in a different condition than it was sent and was given a step by step walkthrough to give the sel...

Buyer states they did not receive item but USPS tracking shows "delivered"-Do I wait? Or Act now.

I sent an item to a buyer via USPS 2 day priority mail on May 7th. Buyer contacts me over this past weekend (May 20th) stating that the tracking shows delivered but they still have not received the item. I tracked it and see it shows delivered front ...

Late shipment rate?

I have received a feedback that says: Perfect and super fast shipping! But my late shipment rate goes up! I just don't get it!! Why???

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tracking Number

Quick question - Took a chance on an item from a seller that's a slow shipper. waited two weeks to send a nice reminder. The next day item was marked as shipped. The tracking number after 2 days still isn't found by USPS. I usually get tracking numbe...

did not receive an item

I still haven't received my item n no rely from da seller so far n if I guys r following through I bought dis item in April on 22 I even understand there is no digital delivery so plz dnt educate instead help get my money back or da item ...still wai...

Resolved! Local Pick up and Shipping Fees

I planned to ship some items upon their sale but if someone local wins the auctions and they pick up/don't need to pay shipping, how does ebay adjust to eliminate my shipping fees? Do I just invoice the buyer for the total and indicate zero for shipp...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I just dropped off the package at USPS but they didn't give me a receipt ,it's that normal?

Hi everyone. I just dropped off the package at USPS but they didn't give me a receipt and didn't even scan it. Just dopped it into a box that with other package. PS : I shipped with USPS first class pkg ( printed label from ebay ) Im new here, just s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Red Mark,.... 'Ship is past due, .... What do I need to do?

Hello:I shipped the package out from Post Office right after having received Payment via PayPal, However, due to 'misrouted' package, it took almost 2 and an half week to reach to the buyer.I e-mailed the buyer twice regarding 'delayed delivery' due ...

Shipping and ebay forcing sellers using tracking

I had a look at my feedback this morning and the buyer of my QSL radio operators cardsaid " Got It. Just what I wanted. Knew him 40 yrs ago. " Then i looked on the tracking number stated in the auctions details and this is what i saw USPS Status:ACCE...

How to change the address

Hi everyone, I need help! I am a Chinese seller but I choosed wrong shipping method when I list the products, which is limited to pickup in USA and should have a USA address. But I donot have a USA address, I can only choose China Post to ship the it...

Seller says courier company to check the city is: THUSANONG We can not ship your address, because th

courier company to check the city is: THUSANONGWe can not ship your address, because the city and postal code does not match, please call the local DHL Express query the local city and postal code;Please tell us the details of the recipient informati...

Shipped item

I shipped the item via USPS on Tues. May 23, but do not have the tracking numbers.

Returned defective Nexus 5 and seller kept $180

At the end of September 2016, I bought a Nexus 5 from a seller in China which has a 5-star rating. The phone was described as new. It arrived around mid December and I was suspicious immediately, as it did not come with a Nexus charger. Within about ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors