Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return Left in Mailbox: Not Showing Up in Tracking

Hey, so I'm returning something of considerable value, and I left the package out in the mailbox for the usps truck to pick up. After 3 days, it's not showing up as being recieved by the postal service. I was wondering if this was something that just...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns of USED sex toys

Hi, I would really liek to know how is it possible that ebay allow returns of used sex toys. I really do not know what kind of person you are if you come up with idea to return used back to seller because it is to big. But this is happening to us eve...

• 149 replies
  • 4 helpful

is there a way to apply my UPS negotiated rates to the shipping calculator?

i just got my new rates for UPS, and our negotiated out of country rates are pretty substantial. atleast on par with USPSs now, in some cases even better. the problem i have is that there doesnt seem to be a way to apply those rates to the shipping c...

Intl. buyer claims item arrived "opened". Wants to return for full refund including custom fees

Hello, I had an international buyer purchase a handheld video game console from me on March 5th. He lives in the UK. Link:https://www.ebay.com/itm/162408408951?ViewItem=&item=162408408951 The item is new and was an item that was part of my personal c...

Shipping discount reduced?

Printed 3 shipping labels through eBay today. My discount is now 2%. Is this happening across the board? I have no cases against me, my account is in good standing... I can't figure out why this happened, or if this is one of the many recent "improve...

Shipping to Russia

I have found conflicting info....does ebays GSP ship to Russia and If not why was a buyer from Russia able to bid on an item? Thank you

Duck Tape Not allowed for UPS & Fed Ex?

Hi,I haven't shipped too many large items in a while. A couple years ago...duct tape and brown paper were allowed on packages. I guess they aren't any longer I was told yesterday. My husband packaged a large heavy item...took him hours...he used pain...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Add tracking number from Manage Orders changed and SUCKS!!!

Why do they change things and make it worse???? I go into Manage Orders/Awaiting Shipment and select all and do the shipping action Add Tracking and now the screen it goes to is all changed and doesn't show the record number in the list of orders wai...

USPS fakes delivery?

Interesting article https://www.aol.com/article/finance/2017/12/05/postal-workers-claim-theyre-being-forced-to-fake-package-delive/23298123/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00002514

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return Shipping question

This is another question about a buyer who is returning an item to me. eBay's message to me just said the buyer has requested a return, gives the reason, and states they've requested the buyer return the item by the 20th. If eBay expected me to send ...

Tracking shipment after shipped from Erlanger

Hi, I seemed to have ran into a problem with tracking a package that's being shipped through the GSP. Here's the tracking history according to ebay: Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International DestinationApr-21-2018, 19:40 PM, Erlanger, ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bought an Amibo, and the seller is using Media Mail, will I be charged postage for First Class?

So I just noticed that the person I bought from shipped Amibos using Media Mail, which after researching what exactly it is, I do not believe that it is the proper shipping method. I found a thread containing this “Media Mail packages are sometimes s...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Odds of three separate USPS packages being delayed?

First package, to be delivered on 04/16 from Indiana to Brookfield, Illinois ended up in Des Moines IA. 4/19 it reached Chicago but is now delayed at "Chicago International Hub" Second package, to be delivered on 04/18 from Wisconisn to Brookfield, I...

USPS Employees Not Aware that First Class is 16 Oz now, not 13 Oz

Found out today that many USPS employees including the postmaster at the local office do not seem to know that First Class is 16 ounces now, not 13. I was charged an additional 8.14 on a package that weighed 16 ounces when I already paid 4.23 for a f...

PLEASE HELP. Buyer requested return. Does not seem authentic.

Hello, Guys! Need your help. Please advice.Have sold the watch to the buyer. Listing, photo, description- everything is okay.He paid and opened the case as item not received after couple days. STUNNING!I send him the tracking number and the case was ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors