Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Russian Buyer, package delivered to forwarding service, ebay wants proof item was forwarded

Sold a $600 brand new SSD, factory sealed, retail packaging. Russian buyer. Listing does not allow international shipments. Item was delivered to forwarding service, next day buyer claims item is fake, demands refund/new item. I refused. Buyer opens ...

Return ebay lable scam

Hi any one and every one right i sold a item on ebay Then after a few weeks The person said he wants a refund He cant get the item to work So i said i accept the return I tracked the item till it said delivered But i did not receive the item or a not...

DSCF5892.JPG

Resolved! Seller won’t respond/can’t add feedback

So, I had just won a bid, and the seller contacted me about it. I replied to them, and they didn’t respond. I tried to cancel the order, but I can’t, so I tried to work it out with the seller. The seller STILL won’t respond, and they held an “unpaid ...

Seller lying throughout entire transaction

Just looking for advice. My son has his own account and purchased an Iphone from a newer seller with a feedback of 14 (I told him that might have been his first mistake). The phone would not activate, it came up with a financial hold. The seller woul...

Help!!!!!!!!

Hello Scott CutlerSVP, Americas MarketplaceeBay How about you look into my eBay acct and see how I've continued to be srcewed over by your sellers and your help team from the Philippines dosent do anything but read from a script. I've given you docum...

USPS employee asked me to change the zip code?

I do Ebay sales on the side of a regular job. I went to the local post office that is near to me (about 3 miles away), but it is in another city. I print my labels off from Ebay and the to/from addresses are already filled in, of course. When I went ...

Wrong delivery date

Received a notification that my item has been delivered today but the delivery date shows January 15.

Resolved! Question about return shipping

I can offer more details if needed.I sold an item and the listing said no returns.The buyer doesn’t want the item and has been bullying me.They have way higher feedback than me.I said the auction said no returns but I will issue a refund once I recei...

Item not received

I bought this item, paid for it, never received it and now I can't contact the seller. I sended a couple a messages requesting a refund and had no answer. I tried to make a complaint but EBay can't find the article I paid for and didn't recieved. Wha...

Satisfaction guaranteed invites scammers

I have been selling for a little over a year. I am a small one person operation. I have very few complaints. My descriptions and pictures are good and I try to point out every little defect. My packaging is exceptional as reflected in my reviews. I a...

Cancellation request issues

I'm having trouble with a situation in which the buyer made a purhcase but within an hour asked to cancel. Unforuntaley, I had printed postage before he tried to cancel. The order of events and details are as follows: 1. The buyer purchased the item ...

I ended up paying more for shipping! What did I do wrong?

Hey y'all, I sold two different items to two separate buyers. When I initially set up the listing, I selected cost varies by buyer location and I added a small handling fee of 0.35. I selected First class as the shipping option and I entered the dime...

Resolved! Seller not responding at all

Hello,I'm trying to help my mom get refunded $57 she paid for a Madoat mini air conditioner she purchased on the 9th of May, it shipped quick, recieved in 2 days...but they couldnt get the water tray door to open up...so they requested a return label...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package Refused. Buyer has not opened case or requested a refund

I received a package back today that said it was refused. I did not receive any emails or can see any messages through ebay and a case was not oppened. The package was not oppened , but I did charge for shipping. I assume if the buyer does not contac...

Bug Report: eBay Accidentally Opted Me into Free International Returns

I would like to report an issue, as I suspect eBay will have it with other sellers. I manage my return, shipping, and payment policies through the Business Policies feature. The Summer 2018 Seller Update says on https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors