Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What shipping platform do you use?

... and what to you like & dislike about it? eBay labelsPayPal labelsStamps.comEndiciaShipWorksShipRushShipStationShippoShipHawkPitney Bowesmaybe others I missed?

new app or website functionality for shipping inflexability

ebay now forces you to the ups website if ups was listed and no longer to the ebay shipping page which allows one to select the carrier and shipping speed which may differ from listing. to add further pain the ups website does not allow drop offs at ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking number showing delivered Ebay asking for a Police Report.

After more than 15 years and a thousand purchases I bought an item from a USA seller shipped from Germany that shows up as delivered even though I havent got it. Already spoke with the mailman responsible for my area and he told me the shipper should...

Resolved! Where to direct buyer for insurance claim verification link?

I apologize in advance if this has been asked elsewhere, but the only reference I found while researching the topic was from a thread a couple of years old. I currently have a claim open with ShipCover. I recently reminded my buyer that verification ...

Resolved! Shipping to Portugal

Yesterday I had a cloth military badge sell in auction for $4. I know, go to Vegas! Here is what is stumping me. The buyer is in Portugal. He wins and I get a notice he has paid $1.15 in shipping. I threw this up as a letter rate, knowing I would sen...

it says free shipping but no

I felt sad,, really.. i choose all with free shipping so i think i can save money and believing on it i excitedly waited for it to be delivered to my children. I was surprised my brother told me they cannot get it because it is in the post office not...

Seller cancelled my order with the reason of "Buyer asked to cancel the order"

The seller cancelled my order of an Audio Interface, the reason stated for the cancellation is "Buyer asked to cancel the order" which I clearly did not do. I used a debit card to pay for it. The Bank which issued my debit card that I used to pay for...

Does eBay's RETURN BY...date actually mean anything?

I have a buyer whose Return Request on a $75 item was automatically approved (doesn't fit) eBay notified the buyer to return the item by July 13. As of today, July 12, it hasn't been returned and I have no notice of shipment. If it's not back tomorro...

Another nail in the coffin with the removal of restocking fees...

I see that eBay has now removed the restocking fee option on returns. First of all, try to return an item to Amazon or Newegg on a whim without getting dinged. Anway, what the restocking fee did for me was to provide a way for me to get my oringal sh...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Label Printing Screen is awkward.

Is there a way to turn on the Classic Label printing dialog?The new interface is awkward and requires many more clicks to accomplish the same task.They rolled the new one out to me today, there is an option to use Classic but then it goes back to the...

App-generated Shipping Label Doesn't Have Receipt Stub

I've always printed postage labels from my laptop or Chromebook, but tonight I purchased and printed a shipping label through the Android app. The label that was generated didn't include the receipt stub on the other end of the sheet. I tried to repr...

Resolved! Book without CD Refund

Hi. I bought a book, and it came with no CD. The title said CD included but the listing said no.They accept returns, but am I responsible for return shipping?

Resolved! Item lost but status delivered.

Dear all,please help me what to do,I bought TV but carrier (ECHO) lost item on way, But status on ebay "delivered".Carrier send also confirmation that item lost. Seller not answer.How can I refund money?

GSP Stole a very rare family heirloom from me today!!

They said it had mercury in it and it DOES NOT OR EVER DID CONTAIN MERCURY. Whats with these crooks? Confiscate my item? Thats theft. 40+ year old item assembled by hand, in mint condition, stolen from me under false pretences. Seriously whats up wit...

eBay decides returns wrongly and makes us pay in fees for that department

"Easy returns" ebay says. They judged the first return I've had in more than a year, a necklace valued at more than $75 and returned broken, broken metal that made the necklace useless. I have 100 percent feedback and a perfect record. eBay returned ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors