Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! combined global shipping and One or more dimensions is below acceptable minimum dimensions

Hi everyone, I had an international buyer buy it now and pay for an item on friday night then win an auction on saturday night. as a rule of thumb if they pay separately I will ship separately and I know you aren't supposed to combine shipping for gl...

My choices for shipping now include Parcel Select--is this now available is PA--or nationally?

These new shipping increases are causing me to lose sleep--I have something for sale right now that is going to cost me 50 dollars to send to CA. However, when I went to print the label, I noticed that I now have an option to use Parcel Select--and t...

[HELP] Your recent eBay transaction may be from a compromised account

So.. I've decided to purchase a gaming PC, apparently it was a scam but i've already paid. E-bay sent me a email saying that the seller's account is compromised.I filed an open case for a refund but i closed it by accident and i cant seem to open it ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Priority Mail Problems

All my eBay purchases that have been shipped USPS priority mail since November have taken 7 days to be delivered, except one package that took 6 days. I now know why. The post office contract with Amazon to deliver their packages now means other peop...

• 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

Best way to handle mixed up orders

I am a new store owner. I recently mixed up two orders. I was alerted by one of the customers that she did not receive the items that were in the photo. Both were from the same product line, but were different items - charms and sliders. I reached ou...

Returned and now is open / missing

I sold a full set of BaseBall cards sealed box , buyer received item said that he opended the plastic and there was missing cards..... It was sealed never opened he sent it back to me and now wants his money back!!!! I feeled so scamed....Help please...

Fedex package sent back to seller for unknown reason

I paid for an item using PayPal and according to Fedex shipping it went from Connecticut through New Jersey to Beltsville Md. and was on the truck for delivery for Wednesday the 7th, but for some reason it went back to New Britain CT and it says it w...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Parcel Returned - What is the Protocol?

I've just received a parcel returned from Portugal. The tracking shows that there was 3 attempts at delivery. Address was correct. What does Ebay expect me to do now, am I obliged to pay to re-send the parcel? Thanks,

Buyer Return Ordered By Mistake With Original Free Shipping

Buyer requested a return. He said he ordered it by mistake. I list as no returns. The problem is, if I accept the return, the buyer pays return shipping. But, how do I get the original shipping deducted from the refund? I offered free shipping, but i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do ebay REPS keep lying to me about free returns?

I have been selling on ebay since 2008, I am a top rated power seller with 100% positive feedback.... but wait .... I sell in the USED CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES DEPARTMENT!!!! In 10 years I can count on one hand how many returns I have had over the co...

Resolved! free shipping on item that costs only $9.99 -- shipping cost is $13.95???

I can not figure out how a seller can sell an item costing $9.99 with free shipping from the States to the States when the shipping should cost approximately $12.95? What am I missing??? I want to sell on eBay but find it very difficult if I don't pr...

When is it okay to leave bad feedback for an item not being shipped?

I recently purchased an item on January 24. Later that day, the tracking showed that a shipping label had been printed for the item. 8 days later, on February 1st, the item still had not been received by a post office and the only thing on the tracki...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Printing with Brother QL-810W (maybe same with QL-710)

HelloPerhaps this is helpful to others. I purchased a Brother QL-810W and have had troubles getting the label printed properly. the size of the label appears to be the issue. Here is the solution 1. Click on "Printer and Label Receipt Preferences" fr...

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 10.48.35 PM.png

Goods claimed to in Australia but sent from overseas

I am noticing that a lot of goods are advertised as being in Australia and are actually sent from overseas. I think that this is not on I have reported 2 instances to E bay but as yet have not heard back from them. When I buy a item from E bay I chec...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors