Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi

Hello thereSome time ago due to the seller-related problem you have returned the product purchased.However, I would be glad if you would send my product or not?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cost adjustments for shipping labels. Rounding up is penalized?

I recently received three cost adjustments for shipping labels. I contacted USPS customer service and the representative said dispute everything and put the blame on eBay. I followed up with contacting an eBay representative about the inaccuracy of t...

Beware! Ebay calculated first class package postage for buyer less than for seller

Word of caution from someone who learned the hard way...I think more of us are using calculated shipping now that USPS First class package has gone to zone pricing. Do not select large envelope as package..select package/thick envelope. If you select...

Penalty for Issuing Refund Early?

So I am wondering if there is a penalty for Issuing a refund to a customer early. To give some context, I sell tech accessories and parts. I sold about 8 phone screens for the same model phone without issue in the course of a couple days. The fourth ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Strange Shipping Route

Hey there everyone, I ordered a monitor and it is shipping from California to San Antonio Texas. Everything seemed normal, however, when the item passed over into Texas arriving just south of El Paso, it suddenly appeared across the state just outsid...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

About opening case "Item not received"

Hello everyone, Placed an order at February 26. It took 1 day to change its status from "Pending payment" to "Paid". Ordered via expedited shipping as it estimated delivery date at March 4. All these days my order was "Paid but not shipped".Today con...

Armadillo Self Storage (Sheffield) scam - beware!

A few months ago someone bought some CDs from me using the address Armadillo House in Sheffield (this is actually a self storage unit) . They claimed they never turned up . Luckily i had sent them Hermes so it was tracked and it was found to have bee...

• 5 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Commit to buy without paying

I want to buy a few listings from a buyer that are "buy it now" and a couple other ones I have to bid on that don't end for a day. I don't want the buy it now ones to be purchased by someone else. I put the bin ones in my cart and went to request a t...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! My ordered item is in CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER for a long time

My ordered item is in CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER for a long time since Wednesday, Feb 13, 2019 and until now I didn't receive it . Why it takes too long time there ?Please check with them and get back to me . My son needs this feedi...

1.JPG
User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller failed to deliver by estimated delivery date

Placed an order at February 26. It took 1 day to change its status from "Pending payment" to "Paid". Ordered via expedited shipping as it estimated delivery date at March 4. All these days my order was "Paid but not shipped".Today contacted with my s...

Resolved! EBay made me wait months to contact a Chinese seller, and now they're not honoring the guarantee

I ordered an item from China with a giant estimated shipping Window. After two months I realized the item wasn't coming, and EBay made me wait to contact the seller. I did, and the seller seems to have disappeared off of EBay. So I got an e-mail from...

Resolved! feedback

How doo I leave feedback? I've found a "Leave feedback" option but when I click on the option it just brings up a second page thanking me for my feedback. But it didn't even give me the opportunity to leave any kind of feedback to begin with.

Delivery to a Parcel Locker !

OK, just an interesting observation, no complaint here. Shipped a package and today it shows it was delivered. But the delivery details say: Your item was delivered to a parcel locker at XX:YZ am on March 4, 2019 in Hmmm, address was something like 4...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors