Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Portable DVD Player scam

A seller has scammed me, the listing is no longer available and his account has been banned, so I have no way of getting a refund. Is my money gone for good? I paid with a debit card. The item number is. The estimated delivery date is the 28th but I ...

refunding shipping

If somebody buys a few items and I want to ship them all together, to save them costs, so how do I go about refunding the difference? Thank you!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New eBay seller. Accidentally bought two shipping labels for same item.

I'm a new eBay seller. When purchasing shipping label for the item to send out. My printer had issues & I accidentally purchased another shipping label for said item. So my auction/item had two tracking numbers. Only one of them was used & buyer rece...

cannot reprint label with new shipping page

I cannot reprint a label now that we're forced to use the new VERY MUCH NOT improved shipping label page... I also cannot VOID a label either.... will someone please fix this mess? I also have another thread where the bar codes print all fuzzy now as...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

problems with shipping labels

hi everyone, I have noticed that after ebay rolled out the new shipping label page certain things have been acting up. I would click on the options to choose shipping type and weight, etc.. i would click on something on the page and it change the shi...

Resolved! Shipping

I specifically checked the no international shipping box, but the winning bid is international. What do I do?

Resolved! Seller sent me wrong item and said they will send me the correct one should I trust

Hi everyone! So, I am new to ebay and I am trying to be very cautious. I bought this jacket that was quite expensive a little over 70 dollars to be exact. However, the wrong item was sent. I asked for a refund through ebay, and the seller replies say...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller gave me refund for fake item, recived item over a week later

on 5/5 I purchased Air Jordan sneakers from a seller for $200. One week later the seller said they were sorry and that I was not going to receive the shoes because the sneakers were fake and he gave me a full refund. About 9 days later I received the...

Resolved! I did not receive the item

I BOUGHT THE SAUSAGE ON AUGUST 12TH AND UNTIL NOW IT HAS NOT ARRIVED. I CONTACTED THE SELLER BUT THE SAME ONE TOLD ME THAT HE SENT IT TO THE ADDRESS. I DON/T KNOW WHAT HAPPENDED BECAUUSE I HAD ALREADY UPDATED MY ADDRESS. THE SELLER TOLD MME THAT HE C...

Priority Mail International: Cheapest Tracking to China?

What's the cheapest PMI product with tracking, as tracking is not available for PMI both FRE and SFRB? How about the DVD Box that's 1-inch thick, or the Large Video Box that's 2-inch thick: DVD Box$25.50 commercial base$26.85 at Post Office (retail &...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! return and refund

Hello, I started case for wanting to get a refund. The seller said I would receive the item by May 10th. Then he sent me an email and said the item was out of stock and they would not be getting any in until May 31th. He said I could get a refund. I ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping not updated

A tracking number was provided.Tracking providedDoneIn transitOut for deliveryEstimated deliveryTue, Jun 11Ordered on May 5th. shouldn't there be some activity by now?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors