Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to return a faulty item ?

Hello all,I am in return process as a buyer with an order.The request for return it was accepted, but the first message from eBay system it was : The seller can't send a return postage label. I requested via messaging system to create a shipping labe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! shipping cost issue with potential buyer

I had a potential buyer ask me if I would separate one item from a group of 4 different items that had already ended. I created a new listing per his/her request. It was a lightweight item, weighing in at 4 ounces boxed and ready to go. He/she looked...

When I buy a part from a seller that shows it very close to me? Then it comes from New York!

When I buy a part from a seller that shows it very close to me then 6 days later when i track it the shipping says New York or Pensylvania? I bought that one BECAUSE IT WAS CLOSE. Isnt every part of the listing required by ebay to be accurate? This i...

Our preferred reimbursement payment method.

On 4/5 eBay Customer Support decided we had asked them to reviewed a case (we had just asked a question) and they made a final decision, which was "We issued a full refund … deducted from your PayPal account or charged to your preferred reimbursement...

Refunding Item after 3 Months - Fees?

Hi, At the beginning of the year (January 2nd 2019) I sold a watch which was gifted to me many years before. The watch was in excellent condition but had stopped some time before selling, I wrote in the listing that the watch required a new battery. ...

Ebay is being ridiculous about USPS not delivering on time

We guarantee 1 day shipping to ship it out and we do follow our rules. We got a ding for shipping for an item and it not being there by their estimated delivery date with USPS. How can we be responsible for the shipping medium? I guess many people sh...

Sending a buyer a return shipping label

Ok, I’m a moron and hugely embarrassed but I’ve paid (unfortunately) for a return label for a buyer to return merchandise to me but I can not figure out how to send them the label. I’ve googled how and when I go to “view the return details” I do not ...

Resolved! Will there be duties on returned product?

So I just returned something on eBay and it was my first time returning online. I didn't realize that I could use the original label for returns and ended up buying a new label (from Canada to US). I emailed the tracking to seller after marking as sh...

SHIPPED CHINA A PARCEL.WHERE IS IT NOW?

Hi.I sent a parcel to china.Weights 2980 grammes.And 300pcs of audio capacitors.Marked as 60usd.Here is result. 2019-04-08 15:14离开【京邮国际】,下一站【速报监管】(经转) 2019-04-04 13:27进口海关放行 2019-04-03 16:55送交进口海关 2019-04-02 18:31已交航空公司运输 2019-04-02 15:02到达【北京国航】(经转)...

Printing label, eBay label appeared as Parcel - I did not offer that!

Well, this was interesting but not much fun. Can anyone tell me how this happened and what to do (next time)? I sold a pair of jeans, I offered;1) padded flat rate priority envelope2) express flat rate envelope that's all. The label came up and I pri...

Issue with a “item not as described” dispute.

Hello~ I have been buying on eBay for the longest time and have recently started selling on eBay. I’ve had only great experiences with pleasant buyers but recently came upon a difficult buyer, and was wondering if I can get some advice and direction....

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Refund Hassle

Purchased a iPhone that was advertised as "New". Once received I contacted Apple who informed me that the phone was originally purchased 6 months ago. I then call AT&T to check on the IMEI and was told the phone was reported lost or stolen. I contact...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping tracking

I ordered a package of goods from a US seller via eBay Global Shipping to Australia.The tracking system was good; received in shipping centre, sent, cleared customs, delivered to my address - only it wasn't delivered, either in the day listed against...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors