Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return Question about dispute

I offered a lady a return even tho my policy is no returns. My PayPal says the buyer filed a dispute on the transaction (it’s being held) and to check eBay on how to resolve it . Is that talking about the return or is she trying to scam me for her mo...

Resolved! Package Stuck In Transit

I sold my work recently and shipped out the same day, within an hour after it was purchased. I mailed it with First Class. It was suppose to arrive 2 days ago and is stuck in transit. There has been no update since then and I am afraid the buyer is g...

Is this seller return scamming me?

Bought a phone of eBay that was listed as "New", when I got it it was clearly not sealed like a new one would be. Ran some app on it to test the battery and the software said the battery had been charged 600+ times. After discovering these things, I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best way to ship clothes

Hi all! I've been selling on eBay for several years, but with the exception of a few coats, I haven't sold much clothing.I've decided to start selling clothes and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend the best way to ship? For example, if it's a ligh...

Change return number of days

Where do you set the default number of days for returns. My default is set to 14 days, eBay wants it to be 30 days.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Media Mail question

I have been selling on Ebay for about 2 months now and use Media Mail frequently for books and LP records. I usually ship out standard books, so there is no issue with that, same for the LP records. But I have a question regarding a Dungeons and Drag...

Resolved! Payment reviewed and cleared by Paypal but eBay still says waiting should I ship?

On another account: Payment was reviewed and cleared by paypal. Funds are there. eBay still says awaiting payment. Should I ship the item? On another account, I still have an unpaid item case that was closed weeks ago, but eBay still saying I need to...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just an FYI

Thought this might be of interest. BEIJING (AP) — Fees paid by China to the United States and other countries to deliver packages will nearly triple through 2025 under an agreement by the global postal union following complaints by Washington, the Ch...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Seller needs to sign for a return

I returned an item because it was not like the description. The seller was not home when it had to be delivered and they have to sign for it. Right now it is sitting at the post office and I'd like my money refunded. Is there a way to speed up the pr...

Resolved! Restocking Fee (Buyer's Remorse)

Hello Ladies & Gentlement, So I have a buyer who is returning an item for: "ReasonJust didn't like it" So I am wondering if I can charge a restocking fee, or if I can get eBay to deduct money from the refund?My policy clearly states that certain fees...

Buyer left neutral feedback to inform me they wish to return an item.

This is a new one for me.Buyer left this feedback:"I accidentally ordered a twin when I needed a full. Anyway I can return to you?"No message, no return request initiated, nothing but this message via feedback. This isnt a complete newbie to ebay, th...

Resolved! Can't return item - ebay computer system appears to have a bug

I've been an eBay customer for over 20 years and I've never had this happen before. I bought an item on Ebay.com - the item was listed as in Spain. The item did not work so I tried to return it. But when I tried to start the returns process, I was ro...

Return policy

I am flabbergasted that Ebay would think to restrict peoples return policy for some outrageous amount of time of 30 days. What the HELL!Ebay was built by small seller like myself and big companies wanted nothing to do with them. Now you ignore the se...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors