Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund Problem

Hi, I’m completely stumped with what to do with a buyer that I refunded to. When I go to paypal, it tells me that the refund was sent, however the buyer is telling me that she has not received it and is checking every day. What could the problem here...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping options for sellers

Just an FYI - I have been noticing as a SELLER that when I choose offer FREE SHIPPING & pick the STANDARD shipping category. After the sale of item it will allow BUYER to choose with method they want it shipped..Example: If i sell a Music CD for $10 ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Item in Transit"

I sold an item to someone overseas, printed an eBay shipping label and shipped it with a tracking number over a month ago. Buyer has not received it yet. Tracking info says item is still "In transit". I have the feeling it's lost or was redirected to...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Flat rate shipping charges for every sale?

I carefully calculate shipping on all my items when posting them based on weight, size, etc. After the sale of my last several items, each one shows paypal charge to buyer for medium flat rate shipping, and I have had to make several refunds on exces...

Terrible new return policies

I offer 30 day returns on all my items. I sold an expensive pair of Bose headphones and the buyer opened a return on day 30. Changed his mind. 5 plus 1 business days later and he hasnt sent them back, I message Ebay go close the return, and am told b...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Extra postage due upon delivery

Good morning everyone! I purchased a nitro rc buggy for my son for $210 + $25 shipping and when USPS showed up I had a bill for $44.46 extra postage due!!! Because the seller put that the package weighed 1 ounce when it is 15lbs+. I contacted the sel...

Where do I locate my Ebay FedEx number or my Ebay Number?

My Main question: Where do I locate my Ebay FedEx number or my Ebay Number? I need written confirmation so I can prove the box was not returned to me Now the rest of the story; I FedEx'd a Wok (6 lbs 18x24x5") thru eBay, to a customer who returned it...

Cheated By Seller!!!

Dear Community, As expected, the seller did not send me my purchase. (I thought about this before and discussed it with Community here).So today i opened a request "not received the item", but Again a problem - I have to wait till 11th of April for S...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

"I Accidentally bought this item" Can i get a return

hey guys, need some advice here. i sold a video game for $15 and the buyer said that " my son accidentally bought the item and i didnt have time to cancel it" the buyer has 2 feedback. the game was shipped 12 hours after purchasing more then enough t...

Shipment Returned Undeliverable

Shipment was returned "Unable to Deliver - No Mail Receptacle". USPS tracking shows that it made it to the destination. Should I issue a refund minus the postage spent? I see no reason to pay for shipping twice or give a full refund. I didn't type th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scamer Buyer

I have a problem with a customer who got an expensive and great product (320$) and decided to request a return because he's a scammer buyer !!! How I found out:1- Send me the first message asking for return due to an mistake and this error has not be...

Refund, advice and Thanks..

Community-In this crazy time, I definitely feel a round of thanks is necessary especially for an issue thatthis community really helped me out.....Long story short, I bought an expensive item that turned out to be fraudulent. The seller had a "no ret...

USPS vs FedEx: Which services damages products less?

I have always been using USPS, but lately, my buyers are receiving damaged products. Just in the time span of the past 2 weeks, I have had 2 laptops delivered to buyers with major problems. One laptop that USPS said was delivered to the porch, the bu...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors