Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PLEASE wear a mask at the PO

I have the PO pick up packages but sometimes drop them off. I was aghast only the employees and myself were wearing masks yesterday. It's a small town but still with 5 people in line and not one wearing a mask it is a problem. Not to mention the thre...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Media Mail option not showing up as of today

Earlier today while listing some movies (DVD'S & VHS) the media mail option quit showing up under the Calculated cost section. It does show up under Flat: Same cost to all buyers. Is anyone else having this issue today.

Does eBay give a late shipping defects for a drop-off scan that isn't showing up?

Hello, I always fulfill my orders the next day, usually by USPS pickup, so that's what all of my listings say. However, I sold an item using media mail, so I dropped it off at the post office. It seems as the scan isn't showing up like usual. Will I ...

Resolved! Ebay Resolution is only via email and not responding on a buyer claim

Ebay has made it very difficult to resolve an issue. No longer can you call, no chat feature, only email and they are not responding. Very poor customer service, the current situation should not have affected their ability as support works from home....

Resolved! Shipped but Item Removed?

Hey guys! So recently I bought an xbox one s from a buyer, but then I got an email saying the account may have been compromised and the transaction cancelled. The catch is that it said the item shipped even though it's no longer listed. Should I be w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

an item is NOT shipped UNTIL it is in the POSSESSION of the SHIPPING COMPANY!

sick and tired of sellers who print a label, mark an item shipped then take DAYS to get the item to the shipping company. ebay needs to crack down on this! it is NOT shipped until it is in the possession of the shipping company. I paid for 2 items 5 ...

2 packages lost on GSP Lichfield Staffordshire

Hello i need some help hereI bought some car pieces to a UK seller on 3 February he divided the item in 3 packages, i received one package but the others dont.I have collectplus information that they delivered the packages on gsp center.The seller di...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Taiwan excluded from GSP

I see many seller now that only ship with GSP. Ebay seem to have excluded Taiwan from GSP. Countries listed are almost any country you can think off , except Taiwan I did get quotations for shipping to Taiwan but ebay refuses to accept any order ship...

Resolved! Bought Expensive Item, Tracking Shows Delivered But It Was Not Received

I bought a camera for $3000 from a new seller. A few days later I messaged the seller and they never responded. I sent a few more messages over the next several days with no response. A few days later, tracking was input into the system that shows th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return graded card

A buyer want return an bgs graded card beacuse the case is not "like new" as in listing my question is does like new condition in the description return to the card or case?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not received, seller rude, slanderous and flippant

I purchased a small Steiff plush (for my Mom's B-day). The seller uploaded a USPS tracking # and it was supposed to be delivered by 4/16. When it didn't show up by 4/16, I checked the tracking and it showed it was never given to USPS and had zero tra...

ALERT: CLAIMS when using FedEx Smart Post

This is just a heads up on the limits of shipping FedEx Smart Post. I have just started to use this service since the USPS shipping prices increased. It appears to be the most economical option when shipping items over 1lb (depending on location) the...

Gift Card check activation

I bought Gift Cards From Kroger’s store #973. On 04/21/20. 8 cards @$100.00 ea. And now we cannot Cash them. I do have an Activation receipt dated the same day. So why can’t they be used? Please contact me with some answers please. Or refund my money...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delivery date

Thank you for reading the post. When I changed the shipping policy today (5/1), the delivery in the item view was displayed as "Estimated between Tue. May. 26 and Fri. May. 29".My expectation is that we will see around May.14.Why does it show up two ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Really worreid about scans from USPS

I had 4 first class packages dropped at the post office yesterday and nothings been scanned in.I shipped on time but Im worried that they havent even been scan received just shows shipping was printed. We got our packages late the last two times beca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors