Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer requested to cancel already approved return with partial refund agreement

Stumped-Buyer wanted to return an item and opened a return item case. Then changed their mind AFTER an agreement of partial refund would be suitable. This was an automatically approved refund with the option of "print shipping label" on their end and...

Tracking customs UA number

I ship from canada to us via canada post. I often use USA small packet air, with delivery confirmation. Normally these are not supposed to be trackable, but when I put the UA customs number in, it does track through ebays system. The odd thing is the...

Pet bed

Hi I'm get refund for pet bed

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Appealling eBay decision as buyer

Afternoon. I've been trying to do as the ebay Rep told me just now on Live chat but don't see how. I'm on a never ending loop like a reload of same page even though it reads, "If you want to appeal eBays decision," then there's the highlighted link, ...

Fake

Hi guys, I have some bad experience buying an item from a seller in UK. The thing is the item is not described as description as a authentic one but a fake one. I have taken all the picture as the evidence and communicated with the buyer. Late the bu...

WechatIMG120.jpeg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Show up as Message Error when I try to message the seller

I try to message the seller that I was going to return a damaged piano this week. It had been a few weeks since the seller gave me the return label in late April. When I try to message him, it came up as Message Error that said failed to add member m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

returns and refunds

I sold an item, delivery confirmation shows it was delivered, buyer left me feedback, then immediately filed an item not received case. Buyer told me it was delivered to another apartment and that they had left me feedback by mistake. I refunded enti...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bulk shipping error caused by 0 feedback buyers

We noticed that new ebay accounts with 0 feedback cannot be processed in bulk shipping. We also cannot leave feedback for these new accounts. We have to print shipping labels for them individually. If one of these orders is in bulk shipping, it will ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help with filing an appeal - stuck in a loop

I had a buyer falsely claim that an item I sold was NAD. She returned the item (despite my strenuous objections) and I have already reported her. I received the item back today along with a lovely email from ebay saying the refund was automatically i...

Speedpak sitting in US

Speedpak items just sitting in the US. They have passed customs inspection but still sitting after a month. Anything I can do?

Resolved! Can I Return and Get My Money Back?

I purchased a wireless mouse and keyboard for an apple Mac system. There are a lot of items listed as 'for parts not working' and I always use the ebay search filter to remove those faulty items from my Search. I purchased a Mouse and Keyboard togeth...

Problem printing correct label size.

Hello,I just bought a new printer which is the QL-820NWB from brother. The label settings are correct 62mm x 170mm and the sample prints perfectly. My problem is that every time I print a label, it prints on half the sheet. I have changed the setting...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ROLLO Printer Help 4x6 not adjusting

Hey guys, I've recently brought a printer from Rollo. During the printing process I've adjusted settings to 4x6 PDF & PNG.Both settings are showing up as full page Please help thank you

Buyer says items arrived broken

A buyer said the wine glasses they recieved were all shattered. They sent me pictures of them all broken. It’s crazy. I can’t imagine that happening with how well I wrapped them. I sell breakables often and this is my first item that an item arrived ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors